In the new docuseries, What Am I Eating? With Zooey Deschanel, actor and singer Zooey Deschanel goes on a quest to examine what we really eat. Solving everyday food dilemmas, she goes into the supermarket and through the kitchens at home to explore common mysteries and the secrets that big food manufacturers are hiding in what we eat every day. What, indeed, are we eating? The series is produced by Candle Media’s ATTN:, whose mission is to produce creative storytelling to get people to care about important topics. Read on for how to watch What Am I Eating? With Zooey Deschanel on Max.
- When Does it Premiere: What Am I Eating? With Zooey Deschanel premieres on Tuesday, May 23.
- When to Watch: New episodes of What Am I Eating? With Zooey Deschanel air Tuesdays.
- What Network: What Am I Eating? With Zooey Deschanel will be available on Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch What Am I Eating? With Zooey Deschanel
What Am I Eating? With Zooey Deschanel airs exclusively on Max (formerly HBO Max), which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO content, but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
Trailer for What Am I Eating? With Zooey Deschanel
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.