Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty is an ensemble-driven drama based on Jeff Pearlman’s book, Showtime: Magic, Kareem, Riley, and the Los Angeles Lakers. It chronicles the professional and personal lives of the 1980s Los Angeles Lakers, one of the most revered and dominant dynasties in basketball. The cast includes John C. Reilly, Jason Clarke, Adrien Brody, Quincy Isaiah, Molly Gordon, Sally Field, and Jason Segel, among many others. Read on for how to watch Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty on HBO.
- When to Watch: New episodes of Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty air Sundays at 9:00 p.m. ET.
- What Network: Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty will be available on HBO.
- Where to Watch: Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty is available on-demand on Max. You can sign up here to watch.
Where to Watch Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty
Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty airs exclusively on HBO. The most flexible way to watch HBO is with Max, which costs $15.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of Max for more details on this streaming service.
Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.