If you live in the Toronto Blue Jays TV market, most Blue Jays games are on the Blue Jays’ regional sports network, SportsNet Unfortunately, SportsNet is only carried by cable TV and Satellite providers. You won’t find SportsNet on any live TV streaming service. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t watch Toronto Blue Jays games if you don’t have cable. This article will explain how to watch all your Toronto Blue Jays games if you don’t have a satellite or cable TV subscriptions.
Where to Watch Today's Blue Jays Game
Below are the upcoming Blue Jays games and how you can stream them live based on where you live.
Toronto Blue Jays vs. Boston Red Sox
Game Time: The Blue Jays take on the Red Sox on Mon, June 27, 2022, at 7:07 PM EDT. There are three possible ways to stream the game depending on your TV market:
- The Blue Jays Regional Network: Sportsnet (Canada), which you can stream through Sportsnet Now
- The Red Sox Regional Network: NESN, which you can stream through DIRECTV STREAM "Choice" plan (5-day Free Trial).
- Watch from all other US TV markets: This game is airing nationally on MLB Network, so it may not be available on MLB TV. MLB Network is available on the DIRECTV STREAM Choice channel plans and you can try it for 5-Days Free..
Upcoming Toronto Blue Jays TV Schedule
|Date and Time (ET)||Opponent||Local Channel||National Channel|
|Monday, Jun. 27 @ 7:07 PM||vs. Boston Red Sox||Sportsnet (Canada)||MLB Network|
|Tuesday, Jun. 28 @ 7:07 PM||vs. Boston Red Sox||Sportsnet (Canada)||MLB TV|
|Wednesday, Jun. 29 @ 7:07 PM||vs. Boston Red Sox||Sportsnet (Canada)||MLB TV|
|Thursday, Jun. 30 @ 7:07 PM||vs. Tampa Bay Rays||Sportsnet (Canada)||MLB TV|
|Friday, Jul. 1 @ 3:07 PM||vs. Tampa Bay Rays||Sportsnet (Canada)||MLB TV|
|Saturday, Jul. 2 @ 12:07 PM||vs. Tampa Bay Rays||Sportsnet (Canada)||MLB TV|
|Saturday, Jul. 2 @ 6:07 PM||vs. Tampa Bay Rays||Sportsnet (Canada)||MLB TV|
|Sunday, Jul. 3 @ 1:37 PM||vs. Tampa Bay Rays||Sportsnet (Canada)||MLB TV|
|Monday, Jul. 4 @ 9:07 PM||at Oakland Athletics||Sportsnet (Canada)||MLB TV|
|Tuesday, Jul. 5 @ 9:40 PM||at Oakland Athletics||Sportsnet (Canada)||MLB TV|
If the "National Channel" shows "Apple TV+"", "Peacock Premium", or "YouTube" then you can watch the game using the services below.
- Apple TV+ - (Try this free trial)
- Peacock Premium - (sign up here)
- YouTube - (YouTube MLB Game of The Week)
Read on for more details on these services, possible alternatives, and how you can not only watch the next game but every Blue Jays game this season!
Watching Blue Jays Games Online
If you don’t live in the SportsNet broadcast area, then you can easily watch Blue Jays games online using MLB.TV. I explain how to do this in my guide to watching MLB games. MLB.TV airs every game, from every team live, as long as you don’t live in the team’s TV market, and the game isn’t nationally televised. In those cases, there is a several hour delay before you can watch the game.
So Blue Jays fans living in the SportsNet TV market experience that live black-out on MLB.TV for Blue Jays games. Luckily, you can get around this inconvenience by using a VPN to get around the black-out.
MLB.TV figures out where you live based on your IP address. If you want to watch the Blue Jays game live on MLB.TV but live in Seattle, MLB.TV sees you have a Seattle IP address and blacks out the live game. However, you can use a VPN service like IPVanish allows you to join a Virtual Network in another part of the country or world. The VPN makes it appear as your computer is in that part of the world as well. To watch the Blue Jays you just need an MLB.TV account.
Here is the link to sign up for MLB.TV. You can use your current billing address. The VPN will still open up all games by presenting you living in a location that does not fall under the black-out from the perspective of MLB.TV.
Once you have an MLB.TV account, Setting up the VPN is easy. Here are the steps taken from our guide to getting around sports blackouts.
- Download and install the IPVanish client. Go to this page and click or tap “Download Now“. It will automatically take you to the right download page based on whether you are using Mac, Windows, iOS, or Android. Then you can download the client for your device from that page.
- Simply follow the install instructions provided on the page. It’s a normal “click next” type of install.
- When you start the IPVanish Client you will need to log into your IPVanish account. If you haven’t signed up for one, you can sign up here for under $3 per month.
- Once signed in, the client starts, and it’s just a matter of picking a city and country you want to computer to appear to be in using the dropdown menus. I usually aim for the lowest latency. You can try a US city the Jays aren’t playing, but if it’s a nationally televised game then the entire US is blacked out. In those cases, the U.K. and India tend to work well.
- Your computer now looks like it is in another location and won’t be subject to MLB.TV black-outs. Just head back over to MLB.TV and watch the Jays.
I chose IPVanish because their customer support is excellent, and they will walk you through setting this up if you have any issues. They also have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Currently, you can get the service for under $3 per month if you sign up for a whole year. Furthermore, you now have access to a VPN service for added internet security.
Also know, that while this works, it’s likely a violation of terms of service with MLB.TV. Basically, this would give them right to terminate your MLB.TV service if they wish.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.