Disney+ is supported on all Roku streaming devices made after October 2012. That also includes Roku TVs. Disney+ on your Roku allows you to watch all of the following on your TV:
- The entire Disney Movie Vault
- Every Pixar Movie and shorts
- All of Disney’s Star Wars movies and TV shows will be moving to Disney+ within its first year of launch
- New Marvel, Star Wars, Disney, and Pixar movies will stream exclusively on Disney+ after their theatrical run
- 30 seasons of The Simpsons
- Nearly 500 movies and 7500 TV episodes in all.
- A ton of Muppets Content and more
Getting Disney+ on Roku
This following steps will add the Disney+ app to any Roku device, and Roku TV made after 2012
- sign-up for Disney+
- After Signing up, on your Roku navigate to the Home Screen
- Scroll down to the “Streaming Channels”
- Select “Search Channels” in the menu on the left side and enter “Disney+”
- Select “Disney Plus.” then select “Add Channel.”
- Once the channel is downloaded, you should see the Disney+ app on your Home Screen.
- Click on the Disney+ app on the Home Screen.
- Login with the same credentials you just created on in step 1.
Disney+ Supported Roku Devices
The Disney+ app supports the following Roku Devices:
- Roku LT
- Roku 1
- Roku 2
- Roku 3
- Roku 4
- Roku Express
- Roku Express+
- 4K Roku Premiere
- 4K Roku Premiere+
- 4K Roku Ultra
- 4K Roku Ultra LT
- Roku Streaming Stick
- 4K Roku Streaming Stick+
- Roku TV
- 4K Roku Smart Speaker
Disney+ is supported on hundreds of Roku TV models, including:
Roku Disney+ Features
Roku supports all the features available on the Disney+ app like:
- Movies and TV Shows are in 4K HDR and ad-free
- Every Disney Plus account can stream to four devices simultaneously
- Subscribers can have up to 10 devices use one account
- Users can create multiple profiles
- Subscribers can download shows and movies to their devices to watch offline
- Recommended speeds are 5.0 Mbps for High Definition content and 25.0 Mbps for 4K UHD content
- Dolby Vision is supported with some content (recommended speed 25 Mbps)
For more information on the Disney+ app. Check out our detailed review of Disney+
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.