The TLC series 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days returns with season five on Sunday, December 12, at 8:00 p.m. ET. In this prequel series to 90 Day Fiancé (in which couples who unite in the U.S. under a special visa) explores how the couples first met, from traveling to faraway countries to first in-person meetings and navigating cultural differences. The show may air on TLC, but you don’t need cable to watch it. In this article, I’ll explain where you can watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days and where you can watch the entire series on-demand.
- When Does Season 5 Premiere: Season 5 of 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days premieres on Sunday, December 12, at 8:00 p.m.
- Network: 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days airs on TLC.
- Best Way to Watch Season 6 of 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days: Philo (7-day free trial) is the best way to watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days, and this includes all previous seasons on-demand.
- Watch On-Demand: Every episode of this season of 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days is available through Philo (7-day free trial) on-demand once they air on TLC. Previous seasons are available on Discovery+.
Where To Watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days
90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days is available live and on-demand if you have a TV provider that carries TLC in their channel lineup. However, you don’t need cable to watch; any of the following streaming services will have every episode available on-demand: Philo, Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, and Fubo TV.
Your most affordable option is Philo. For just $25 per month, Philo gives you live access to TLC so you can watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days, along with past episodes that the network makes available on-demand (which is currently all episodes). Philo also allows you to record shows and watch them with their cloud DVR up to a month later.
Philo is supported on Mac and PC on a web browser, Apple iPhone and iPad (running iOS 9 or newer), and Android phones and tablets (running 5.0 or later). They also support Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku. If you want to watch the 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days now, take advantage of their free trial. For more information, see our full review of Philo.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu carries TLC, so you can watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days each week as it airs. Hulu Live TV will provide On-Demand access to past episodes as well. Hulu Live TV offers a 7-day free trial and has the following features:
- Over 60 live channels found on cable along with your local network channels.
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Hulu is supported by just about every streaming device you can buy, including Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and more. See our full review of Hulu for more details on their service.
FuboTV is a streaming service that provides access to quite a few pay-TV channels. You get channels like TLC so you can watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days, along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand.
FuboTV is an excellent place to go for sports, but it offers many other more general channels as well, including fuboTV. Over 90 channels are offered in its Pro Plan for $74.99/month (after a 7-day free trial).
Here are some of FuboTV’s features:
- TLC, MTV, and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch it on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV, Apple TV, and more.
SlinTV’s’s Blue package provides TLC and over 40 other channels for $40/month.
Sling TV provides a live stream of TLC so you can watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days, but it also has older episodes available on-demand. A cloud DVR is included to record shows for later.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chrome, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy TLC on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. More channels are available on Sling TV than what I’ve discussed here. To find out more about what Sling TV has to offer and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
YouTube TV also offers TLC so you can watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days, along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand. YouTube TV includes a DVR, as well as limitless storage space for recording your shows. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere. YouTube TV costs $64.99. YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies. Check our review of YouTube TV to see if it’s available in your area. You can also access on-demand through the TLC app using your YouTube TV credentials.
DIRECTV STREAM is another way you can watch 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days. Channel packages with TLC start at $74.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like TLC and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Watch Past Seasons of 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days
Past seasons of 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days are available through the Discover+ premium streaming service. Discovery+ includes original content you will only find on Discovery+ in addition to on-demand shows from several networks, including Discovery Channel, HGTV, TLC, History Channel, Lifetime, and more. Discovery+ costs $4.99 per month for an ad-supported plan and $6.99 per month for an ad-free experience. Both Plans offer a 7-day free trial. For more information on this service, see our review of Discovery+.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.