Olympic Tennis begins Friday, July 23, 2021, at 10 pm ET. This article will explain how to watch every Olympic Tennis match at the Tokyo Olympics, even if you don’t have cable. We also include the full Olympic Tennis TV schedule, so you know when and where to watch every game. For other Olympic events aside from Tennis, see our guide on how to watch the Olympics in 2021.
How To Watch Olympic Tennis: Olympic Tennis Matches will be aired on USA, Olympic Channel, but you can stream all events with the NBC Sports App. All networks airing Olympic coverage can be streamed live with FuboTV (7-day free trial) or Hulu Live TV (7-day free trial). Using a free trial from each will allow you to watch every Olympic Tennis event for free! These services will also allow you to log into the NBC Sports apps to watch all Tennis Matches.
Watch Tennis on The NBC Sports App
All Tennis Matches air on the NBCSN app. Thankfully you can log into the NBC Sports App using your fuboTV or Hulu Live TV credentials and watch those Matches. The NBCSN app will also air replays of past Matches and even carry Matches scheduled to air on NBCSN, USA, and Olympic Channel. The steps to use the NBC Sports App are below:
- Use a Free Trial to a Service that carries Olympic Channel, and USA, and NBCSN. Those are:
- Go to the channel store or app store on your device. On Roku, it’s called the “Channel Store.” But you can download the NBC Sports app on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more.
- Search for the NBC Sports app
- Add the NBC Sports app to your device and then open it.
- Go to “Browse” on the menu to the left of the screen. Under “All Networks,” navigate to “NBCSN” and press the OK button on your remote.
- Using a computer or mobile web browser, you go to https://www.nbcsports.com/activate.
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. If you subscribe to fuboTV, select “fuboTV,” then enter your login and password for Hulu.
- Once you sign in, your TV screen will refresh after a minute or so. You should now have access to all Tennis Matches through the app. Just got to “Browse”, then “Tennis,” and scroll down to the “Live” and “Replays” section depending on whether you want to watch live or past Matches.
Olympic Tennis TV Schedule
Olympic Tennis will have matches on multiple courts daily. All matches on all courts will be available to watch in the NBC Sports App. Your account credentials from these services will also allow you to log into the App to watch all Olympic Tennis Matches not carried on a TV network:
- FuboTV – offers a 1-week free trial.
- Hulu Live TV – Offers a 1-week free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM – Has a 5-Day free trial.
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial.
See Full Schedule: Olympic Tennis Schedule.
Best Streaming Services for Olympic Tennis
In order to watch every Olympic Tennis game, you can use any live streaming service below as they cay all channels that will air the Olympics and will allow you to log into the NBC Sports App to watch every Tennis match. We’ve summarized those services below, or you can check any of the following guides for information on watching a specific channel without cable.
Below is a summary of each live TV streaming service offering all three of those channels.
FuboTV is an excellent service to watch Olympic Tennis as it carries NBCSN, USA Network, and Olympic Channel in its Pro Plan along with over 80 other channels for $74.99 (after a 7-day free trial). The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV. FuboTV’s standard plan includes the following:
- over 100 live channels found on cable including NBCSN, Olympic Channel, and USA
- live local NBC, FOX, and CBS in many markets
- a cloud DVR with 30 hours of storage
- watch on two screens at the same time
You can watch every Olympic Tennis game on Hulu Live TV. The service carries NBCSN, Olympic Channel, and USA along with many other channels. Hulu is most known for its vast on-demand streaming library. However, you can also subscribe to Hulu’s Live TV service for $69.99 a month. That price includes Hulu on-demand, making it one of the best live TV streaming services available. The service includes the following features:
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on two screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with six customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Hulu supports Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android and more. Check out our full review of Hulu Live TV for more details.
You can watch every Olympic Tennis game on DIRECTV STREAM. The service provides NBCSN, Olympic Channel, and USA Network in its “Entertainment” channel plan for $74.99 per month. The service provides a 5-day free trial when signing up. AT&T provides the following features in all it’s channel plans:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like NBCSN, Olympic Channel, USA, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
YouTube TV also offers NBCSN, Olympic Channel, USA, and more with limitless storage space for recording your shows. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere. The base package costs $72.99 a month.
A subscription to YouTube TV provides:
- access to NBCSN, Olympic Channel, USA, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.