- When Does Animaniacs Season 3 Release: Season 3 of Animaniacs premieres on Friday, February 17, at 12 am EST.
- How Many Episodes: Animaniacs season 3 will have 10 episodes.
- How To Watch: Use this 30-day free trial to Hulu
How To Watch Animaniacs
- Hulu (with ads): This plan costs $7.99 per month but provides an annual billing option priced at a discount. This plan is ad-supported.
- Hulu (no ads): This plan costs $14.99 per month. With this plan, you get all the movies and TV shows in Hulu’s streaming library commercial-free. (Due to network arrangements, Grey’s Anatomy, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and How To Get Away With Murder will always have commercials).
Animaniacs is an animated variety series featuring the three Warner siblings, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot. They’ve escaped from their water tower on the Warner Brothers lot and are bent on taking down the establishment. The show comprises classic Warner-style animated shorts featuring wacky antics inspired heavily by classic films of the Hollywood Golden era. Look for a lot of Marx Brothers references! In addition, there are shorts from the beloved if weird lab mice, Pinky and the Brain, the latter being a mad genius intent on taking over the world, the former his rather lovable but dense sidekick who usually derails his plans. The show is aimed mainly at young kids but has an older sensibility and humor that made it popular with high school, college, and even adult ages.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.