beIN Sports is a must-have channel for Soccer Fans, but beIN Sports isn’t only for soccer fans they also broadcast international rugby, superbike, handball boxing, and more. This article covers how you can stream beIN sport live using live TV streaming services. My favorite way to watch beIN Sports is:
Sling TV International Sports: This is a little know offering from Sling TV that includes beIN Sports, beIN Sports Connect, beIN LaLiga, Willow, Willow Xtra, and Premiere for just $10 per month!
Streaming Services with beIN Sports
You can stream live sporting events on beIN Sports with the following streaming services.
beIN Sports On Sling TV
Sling TV is easily the most affordable option for beIN sports. Sling TV offers live beIN Sports, beIN Sports La Liga, and beIN Sports Connect in their $10 per month World Sports package. They offer a deal where You can also get a Year of World Sports for only $60 (%50 off). Here are the details on Sling’s World Sports package:
Price: $10 per month
Channels: beIN Sports, beIN Sports Connect, beIN LaLiga, Willow, Willow Xtra, and Premiere.
DVR: Comes with 50 hours of cloud storage. You can upgrade to 250 hours of storage for an additional $5 per month with the “DVR Plus” add-on.
Devices Supported: Devices supported: Roku, Apple TV, iOS devices, Fire TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, Air TV Player, Android TV, Android phones, and more. See our guide to Sling TV for more information.
beIN Sports on FuboTV
FuboTV originally started as a streaming service catered to soccer fans before expanding their channel roster to compete with the top live streaming service. However, they haven’t forgotten their roots and still carry beIN Sports, beIN Sports en Español, beIN Sports La Liga, and beIN Sports Connect in their Pro Plan for $74.99, but offer a 1-week free trial for you to try. The Pro Plan includes:
- Live channels like AMC, A&E, USA, and more
- Live local CBS, FOX, and NBC in many markets
- some live events in 4K resolution
- a cloud DVR
FuboTV supports Android smartphones and tablets, iOS devices, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. For full detail on what FuboTV has to offer, check out our guide to FuboTV.
Also, Spanish Speakers may want to look into fubo Latino quarterly, as it offers beIN Sports, beIN Sports en Español at a significant discount to the standard package.
beIN Sport on Vidgo
Vidgo is a newer Streaming service that offers fairly competitive pricing over other live streaming services. They provide a DVR for 90 days with the Vidgo “Plus” plan, but you need to upgrade to the “Ultimate” plan to keep the DVR past 90 days. Hopefully, that will change in the future.
beIN Sports in English is available as a part of their Core package along with over 60 other channels. New customers can sign up for the Core Plan for $69.99 per month. (They offer discounted promo pricing for new customers.) Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract so you can cancel any time.
Vidgo is available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices simultaneously. We have the full details in our guide to Vidgo’s live streaming service.
beIN Sports on YouTube TV
Another streaming service that offers beIN Sports is YouTube TV. beIN Sports is available as part of their “Sports Plus” add-on channel pack. The price of the additional channels is $10.99 per month in addition to the base price of $72.99 per month and includes:
- access to FS1, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Roku, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- Provides a free trial when signing up.
Is There A beIN Sports Subscription
You can’t subscribe directly to beIN Sports. However, a subscription to one of the streaming services below will allow you to use the beIN Sports Connect app to watch all the beIN sports channels on iOS, Android, Roku, and more.
Using beIN Sports Connect on Roku
Once you subscribe to one of the services above, you can watch by downloading the beIN Sports Connect app to your streaming device. When prompted for a TV provider, use your username and password from one of the participating streaming services above. Below are the steps I used to unlock beIN Sports connect on Roku.
- Go the channel store or app store on your device. On Roku, it’s called the “Channel Store.”
- Search for the beIN Sports Connect app, add it to your device, and then open it.
- In the app, select “Sign in” from the apps home screen
- Your Roku device will then show you an activation code and a URL.
- Using a computer or mobile web browser, go to beIN Sports Website and enter the code.
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. I’m entering the username and password I use for Vidgo.
- Once you sign in, your TV screen will refresh. You should now have access to all the beIN Sports channels through the beIN Sports Connect app.