beIN Sports is a must-have channel for Soccer Fans. beIN Sports currently has broadcast rights to La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Russian Premier League, Copa America 2015, and CONMEBOL/CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers.
beIN Sports isn’t only for soccer fans they also broadcast:
- Rugby: Six Nations, Aviva Premiership, Autumn Internationals, Guinness League and more
- Superbike: SBK Superbike FIM World Championship, FIA European Rallycross Championship, FIA GT Series and more
- Handball: EHF Champions League EHF Champions League
- And boxing, volleyball, and horse racing
If you want to watch beIN Sports Online, it is only available on the following three live streaming services:
beIN Sports On Sling TV
Sling TV is easily the most affordable option for beIN sports. Sling TV offers Live beIN Sports, beIN Sports La Liga, and beIN Sports Connect in their $10 per month World Sports package. They offer a 1 Week Free Trial. You can also get a Year of World Sports for only $60 (%50 off). Here are the details on Slings World Sports package:
Price: $10 per month
Channels: beIN Sports, beIN Sports Connect, beIN LaLiga, Willow, Willow Xtra, Outside TV and Nautical Channel
DVR: Can be added for an additional $5 per month with 50 hours of cloud storage.
Devices Supported: Devices supported: Roku, Apple TV, iOS devices, Fire TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, Air TV Player, Android TV, Android phones, and more. See our guide to Sling TV for more information.
beIN Sports on FuboTV
FuboTV originally started as a streaming service catered to soccer fans before expanding their channel roster to compete with the top live streaming service. However, they haven’t forgotten their roots and still carry beIN Sports, beIN Sports en Español, beIN Sports La Liga, and beIN Sports Connect in their standard package for $64.99 per month, but offer a 1-week free trial for you to try. The Standard service includes:
- Live channels like AMC, A&E, USA, and more
- Live local CBS, FOX, and NBC in many markets
- some live events in 4K resolution
- cloud DVR
FuboTV supports Android smartphones and tablets, iOS devices, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. For full detail on what FuboTV has to offer, check out our guide to FuboTV.
Also Spanish Speaks many want to look into fubo Latino Trimestral, as it offers beIN Sports, beIN Sports en Español at a significant discount to the standard package.
beIN Sport on Vidgo
Vidgo is a newer Streaming service that offers fairly competitive pricing over other live streaming services. The only catch is they do not currently offer a DVR. Hopefully, that will change in the future.
beIN Sports in English is available as a part of their Core package along with over 60 other channels. New customers can sign up for the Core Plan for $55 per month. (They offer discounted promo pricing for your first 3 months.)
Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract so you can cancel any time. They do offer a 3-day free trial, which you can cancel within the first three days.
Vidgo is available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices at the same time. We have the full details in our guide to Vidgo’s live streaming service.
Is There A beIN Sports Subscription
You can’t subscribe directly to beIN Sports. However, a subscription to one of the streaming services below will allow you to use the beIN Sports Connect app to watch all the beIN sports channels on iOS, Android, Roku, and more.
Using beIN Sports Connect on Roku
Once you subscribe to one of the services above, you can watch by downloading the beIN Sports Connect app to your streaming device. When prompted for a TV provider, use your username and password from one of the participating streaming services above. Below are the steps I used to unlock beIN Sports connect on Roku.
- Go the channel store or app store on your device. On Roku, it’s called the “Channel Store.”
- Search for the beIN Sports Connect app, add it to your device, and then open it.
- In the app, select “Sign in” from the apps home screen
- Your Roku device will then show you an activation code and a URL.
- Using a computer or mobile web browser, go to https://www.beinsports.com/bundles/beinwebauth/webauth/index.html and enter the code.
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. I’m entering the username and password I use for Vidgo.
- Once you sign in, your TV screen will refresh. You should now have access to all the beIN Sports channels through the beIN Sports Connect app.
For information on watching other TV channels online check out: How To Stream Specific TV Channels
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.
Right now, you can try the streaming service Discovery+ at no cost for up to a year by switching to Fios Internet.
With over 60 live channels including HGTV, AMC, Paramount Channel and more for just $20 per month, Philo TV is one of the best TV provider deals you 'll find online. Try a Free Trial to Philo Now! No credit card required!
Disney+ is offering an amazing deal combining Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for just $13.99 per month! For more on the new Disney streaming service, check out our ultimate guide to Disney+