The wait is over for the latest superhero film from Marvel to arrive on home streaming: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness debuts on Disney+ on Wednesday, June 22. (Like other Marvel films to have a theatrical release this year, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness had a 45-day delay before arriving on the streaming service.) The film reunites Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange with Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff, following up on the events of the series WandaVision and previous Avengers films such as Spider-Man: No Way Home. It also explores alternate histories for MCU characters introduced in What If…? and other multiverse plotlines. The cast includes Benedict Wong, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Xochitl Gomez, Michael Stuhlbarg, Haley Atwell, and Rachel McAdams. Read on to learn how you can watch Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
- When Does Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Stream: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness premieres on Wednesday, June 22, 2022.
- Where to Watch: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is available on Disney+.
How To Watch Doctor Strange on Disney+
To watch Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness in your home on June 22, you will need the following:
The Disney+ service costs only $7.99 per month. However, Disney+ also has year-long subscriptions at a discounted price of $69.99. There is no contract commitment unless you choose the annual plan. See our review of Disney+ for more information on this streaming service.
Disney+ is supported on all the following devices:
Other Content on Disney+
- The entire Disney Movie Vault
- Every Pixar Movie and shorts
- All of Disney’s Star Wars movies and TV shows will be moving to Disney+ within its first year of launch
- New Marvel, Star Wars, Disney, and Pixar movies will stream exclusively on Disney+ after their theatrical run
- 30 seasons of The Simpsons
- Nearly 500 movies and 7500 TV episodes in all.
- A ton of Muppets Content and more