Olympic Skateboarding begins Saturday, July 24, 2021, at 7:30 pm ET. This article will explain how to watch every Olympic Skateboarding event at the Tokyo Olympics, even if you don’t have cable. We also include the full Olympic Skateboarding TV schedule, so you know when and where to watch every game. For other Olympic events aside from Skateboarding, see our guide on how to watch the Olympics in 2021.
How To Watch Olympic Skateboarding: Olympic Skateboarding events will stream live and on-demand through the NBC Sports App. You will need to have a subscription to a TV provider to unlock the app, but you don’t need cable. You can unlock the app with an account from the streaming services FuboTV (7-day free trial) or Hulu Live TV (7-day free trial). Using a free trial from each will allow you to watch every Olympic Skateboarding event for free! These services will also allow you to log into the NBC Sports apps to watch all Skateboarding events.
Watch Olympic Skateboarding on The NBC Sports App
Skateboarding Events only air on the NBC Sports app. Thankfully you can log into the NBC Sports App using your fuboTV or Hulu Live TV credentials and watch those events. The NBC Sports app will also air replays of past events and even carry events scheduled to air on NBCSN, USA, and CNBC. The steps to use the NBC Sports App are below:
- Use a Free Trial to a Service that carries NBC branded channels. Those are:
- Go to the channel store or app store on your device. On Roku, it’s called the “Channel Store.” But you can download the NBC Sports app on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more.
- Search for the NBC Sports app
- Add the NBC Sports app to your device and then open it.
- Go to “Browse” on the menu to the left of the screen. Under “All Networks,” navigate to “NBC Sports App” and press the OK button on your remote.
- Using a computer or mobile web browser, you go to https://www.nbcsports.com/activate.
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. If you subscribe to fuboTV, select “fuboTV,” then enter your login and password for Hulu.
- Once you sign in, your TV screen will refresh after a minute or so. You should now have access to all Skateboarding Events through the app. Just got to “Browse”, then “Skateboarding,” and scroll down to the “Live” and “Replays” section depending on whether you want to watch live or past events.
Olympic Skateboarding TV Schedule
The schedule for all Olympic Skateboarding events is in the list below. All events are on the NBC Sports App. The instructions above will unlock all events on the app. You can use a free trial from a TV provider in the list below for an account to unlock the app.
- FuboTV – offers a 1-week free trial.
- Hulu Live TV – Offers a 1-week free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM – Has a 5-Day free trial.
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial.
The list below shows the Date, Times, and where to watch every Olympic Skateboarding event.
(All Times Eastern)
- Saturday, July 24
- 7:30 p.m. | on NBC Sports App: Men’s Street Qualifiers – 20 skateboarders show their style and individuality as men’s street skateboarding makes its Olympic debut. The top eight skaters move on to the final.
- 11:25 p.m. | on NBC Sports App: Men’s Street Medal Runs – Eight skaters perform two runs and five tricks as they compete to win the first Olympic medals in men’s street skateboarding history.
- Sunday, July 25
- 7:30 p.m. | NBC Sports App: Women’s Street Qualifiers – 20 skateboarders show their style and individuality as women’s street skateboarding makes its Olympic debut. The top eight skaters move on to the final.
- 11:25 p.m. | on NBC Sports App: Women’s Street Medal Runs – Eight skaters perform two runs and five tricks as they compete for the first Olympic medals in women’s street skateboarding history.
- Tuesday, August 3
- 8 p.m. | NBC Sports App: Women’s Park Qualifiers – 20 skateboarders show their style and individuality as women’s park skateboarding makes its Olympic debut. The top eight skaters move on to the final.
- 11:30 p.m. | on NBC Sports App: Women’s Park Medal Runs – Eight skaters perform three 45-second runs for the best run score and first Olympic medals in women’s park skateboarding history.
- Wednesday, August 4
- 8 p.m. | NBC Sports App: Men’s Park Qualifiers – 20 skateboarders show their style and individuality as men’s park skateboarding makes its Olympic debut. The top eight skaters move on to the final.
- 11:30 p.m. | on NBC Sports App: Men’s Park Medal Runs – Eight skaters perform three 45-second runs for the best run score and first Olympic medals in men’s park skateboarding history.
Best Streaming Services for Olympic Skateboarding
To watch every Olympic Skateboarding game, you can use any live streaming service that carries NBC Sports Networks in its channel lineup and log into the NBC Sports app. Below is a summary of those live TV streaming services.
FuboTV is an excellent service to watch Olympic Skateboarding as it carries NBCSN, USA Network, and CNBC in its Pro Plan along with over 80 other channels for $69.99 (after a 7-day free trial). The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV. FuboTV’s standard plan includes the following:
- over 100 live channels found on cable including NBCSN, CNBC, and USA
- live local NBC, FOX, and CBS in many markets
- a cloud DVR with 30 hours of storage
- watch on two screens at the same time
You can watch every Olympic Skateboarding game on Hulu Live TV. The service carries NBCSN, CNBC, and USA along with many other channels. Hulu is most known for its vast on-demand streaming library. However, you can also subscribe to Hulu’s Live TV service for $69.99 a month. That price includes Hulu on-demand, making it one of the best live TV streaming services available. The service includes the following features:
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on two screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with six customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Hulu supports Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android and more. Check out our full review of Hulu Live TV for more details.
You can watch every Olympic Skateboarding game on DIRECTV STREAM. The service provides NBCSN, CNBC, and USA Network in its “Entertainment” channel plan for $69.99 per month. The service provides a 5-day free trial when signing up. AT&T provides the following features in all it’s channel plans:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like NBCSN, CNBC, USA, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Sling offers NBCSN and USA in it’s Blue package. Subscribers will need to sign up for Sling TV’s Blue Package for $40 per month, and then add the “News Extra” package for an additional $6 per month to also get CNBC. Sling TV provides subscribers with the following features:
- access to CNBC, NBCSN, USA and other channels on Sling TV
- Sling also offers on-demand and a cloud DVR
- You can stream up to three devices simultaneously on the Sling Blue plan.
- Supported on Windows and Mac PCs and laptops, Android and iOS devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus player, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and more.
- Includes a cloud DVR along with other great features.
YouTube TV also offers NBCSN, CNBC, USA, and more with limitless storage space for recording your shows. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere. The base package costs $64.99 a month.
A subscription to YouTube TV provides:
- access to NBCSN, CNBC, USA, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.