The miniseries Fleishman is in Trouble premieres on FX on Hulu on Thursday, November 17. The film follows recently divorced Toby Fleishman (Jesse Eisenberg) as he dives into the world of online dating, only to find surprising success in the app-based romance world. However, his short-lived romantic escapades are interrupted by the arrival of his two young daughters after his ex-wife Rachel’s (Claire Danes) sudden disappearance. He now finds himself balancing single parenthood with a possible promotion at work, the arrival of two old friends (played by Lizzy Caplan and Adam Brody), and a plethora of eligible romantic matches… all while still wondering what went wrong in his marriage to begin with. Read more on how to watch Fleishman is in Trouble without cable.
- When To Watch: Fleishman is in Trouble premieres on Thursday, November 17.
- Where to Watch: Fleishman is in Trouble is on FX on Hulu.
- How To Watch: Use this 30-day free trial to Hulu.
How To Watch Fleishman is in Trouble
- Hulu (with ads): This plan costs $7.99 per month but provides an annual billing option priced at a discount. This plan is ad-supported.
- Hulu (no ads): This plan costs $14.99 per month. With this plan, you get all the movies and TV shows in Hulu’s streaming library commercial-free. (Due to network arrangements, Grey’s Anatomy, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and How To Get Away With Murder will always have commercials).
Fleishman is in Trouble Trailer
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.