FYI network is a cable network that features lifestyle programming, with a mix of reality, culinary, home renovation, and makeover series. They are also the network you need to watch the 2022 Miss USA Pageant. However, you don’t need cable TV to watch FYI. You can use any of the following streaming services.
- Philo – Carries FYI and costs $25 per month after a risk-free 1-week free trial
- Hulu Live TV: Carries FYI and includes Disney+ and ESPN+ with unlimited DVR storage for $69.99/month. (Sign up)
- Sling TV: Carries FYI and costs $40 per month. Currently the first month is $10 off (Sign up)
- DIRECTV STREAM – Carries FYI and offers a risk-free 5-Day Free Trial. Costs $74.99 each month after.
How To Live Stream the FYI
To watch FYI, you just need to subscribe to one of the following TV streaming services.
Watch The FYI on Philo
The most affordable way to watch the FYI is Philo. You can watch The FYI on Philo using this free trial. Philo carries FYI (along with over 60 other channels) for $25/month. That price includes a cloud DVR for recording your favorite shows. If you cancel Philo within your free trial period, you will not be charged. If you decide to subscribe after the free trial, Philo doesn’t require a contract, and you can cancel the service at any time.
- Philo is supported on Apple iPhone and iPad, Android phones and tablets, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, and Chromecast.
- Philo keeps its service affordable by packaging more affordable entertainment channels together instead of expensive sports channels.
- You can use your Philo credentials to sign on to the FYI app and watch some episodes.
Stream The FYI on Hulu Live TV
Hulu Live TV is another way you can watch the FYI. The service offers FYI in their channel lineup for $69.99/month (sign up on Hulu’s website). Hulu Live TV subscribers also have access to Hulu’s on-demand streaming library. If you cancel during your trial period, you will not be charged.
Hulu Live TV includes the following features:
- Includes Disney+ and ESPN+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
There are additional features and add-ons available. See our review of Hulu’s plans for more information.
Stream The FYI on Sling
You can watch Miss USA on Sling TV by subscribing to their Blue package for $40/month and then adding their Lifestyle Extra package for an additional $6 per month.
Sling TV provides a live stream of FYI so you can watch exactly what would be airing on FYI, just as if you had cable. A cloud DVR is included to record shows for later.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy FYI on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. More channels are available on Sling TV than what I’ve discussed here. To find out more about what Sling TV has to offer and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
You can watch FYI on FYI with DIRECTV STREAM. However, it is in their most expensive “Ultimate” channel plan for $74.99 per month. However, there is a 5-day free trial. All DIRECTV STREAM plans include:
- the ability to watch on 20 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ESPN, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can try DIRECTV STREAM by signing up for this online offer.
For information on watching other TV channels online check out: How To Stream Specific TV Channels
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.