Head of the Class premieres on Thursday, November 4, on HBO Max. The revival of the popular 1980s sitcom is co-produced by Bill Lawrence, and stars Isabella Gomez as a new teacher with a laid back mentality charged with heading up a high school honors program full of over-achieving teens. Read on for how to watch Head of the Class on HBO Max.
- When Does Head of the Class Premiere: Thursday, November 4
- When Does Head of the Class Air: Thursdays
- Where to Watch Head of the Class: HBO Max
- Bonus: Where to Watch the Original Head of the Class: HBO Max also has all 5 seasons of the beloved 1980s original.
How To Watch Head of the Class
Watch Head of the Class on HBO Max
Head of the Class airs exclusively on HBO and HBO Max, with new episodes dropping every Thursday beginning November 4. A subscription to HBO-Max costs $14.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. HBO Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out our review of HBO Max for more details on this streaming service.
HBO Max doesn’t only air HBO, but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on HBO Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park is a notable example)
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new HBO Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
Where to Watch Head of the Class on Streaming Platforms:
The HBO Max app supports the following platforms, giving you plenty of ways to stream Head of the Class:
- Android phones and tablets
- Android TV
- Apple TV (4th generation and later)
- Computers (PC and Mac browsers)
- Apple iOS devices: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Amazon Fire TV (As of Nov 17)
- PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Samsung TVs (2016 and later)
- HBO Max is now supported on Roku
- HBO Max is now supported on LG Smart TV.
Watch Head of the Class with HBO Max for Free
With AT&T owning HBO Max, there are plenty of ways to watch Head of the Class for free for a time. However, like many things AT&T, figuring out what you are entitled to can be a bit complicated. Here is a breakdown of who can watch HBO Max free of charge.
HBO Max is included at no additional charge in the following DIRECTV STREAM, Internet, and Wireless plans (check the availability online):
- AT&T Internet 1000 plan
- These TV Plans:
- DIRECTV STREAM Now Max packages
- U-Verse U400, U450, and U450 Latino
- DirecTV Premier
- Lo Maximo
- DIRECTV STREAM Premiere package
- AT&T Unlimited Elite wireless plan
Check with AT&T for more possible products and services that come with HBO Max, as the list is regularly changing.
About Head of the Class
This reboot of the popular 1980s sitcom stars Isabella Gomez as Alicia Adams, a young, spirited teacher who challenges her over-achieving students to embrace life as much as academics. The show focuses on the lives of both the teachers and the students, and has a wide cast of young talent playing the students. In addition, original 1980s Head of the Class castmember Robin Givens revives her role as Darlene Merriman, then a student, now parent to one of the current Honors Program participants. Christa Miller, a fan favorite from past Bill Lawrence shows like Scrubs and Cougar Town (notably also married to Lawrence in real life), plays the principal.
Watch the trailer for more:
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.