A new take on a familiar title, Home Sweet Home Alone will arrive in homes via Disney+ on Friday, November 12. When 10-year-old Max Mercer is left behind for the holidays, he revels in his freedom to party, eat junk, and have the house to himself. But like his predecessor, he must soon use his childish wiles to protect the family home from burglars intent on stealing a priceless family heirloom. Let wackiness ensue. Read on to learn how you can watch Home Sweet Home Alone.
- When Does Home Sweet Home Alone Premiere: Friday, November 12
- Where to Watch Home Sweet Home Alone: Disney+ (subscribe)
How To Watch Home Sweet Home Alone on Disney+
To watch Home Sweet Home Alone in your home on November 12, you will need the following:
- An internet connection
- A subscription to Disney+
The Disney+ service costs only $7.99 per month. However, Disney+ also has year-long subscriptions at a discounted price of $69.99. There is no contract commitment unless you choose the annual plan. See our review of Disney+ for more information on this streaming service.
Disney+ is supported on all the following devices:
- Roku – (Watch Disney+ on Roku)
- Roku TVs – (Watch Disney+ on Roku TV)
- Amazon Fire TV Cube and Fire TV Stick (All Versions)
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (iOS/iPad OS 11.0 and later)
- Apple TV (4th gen or later and Apple V 4K running tvOS 11.0 and later)
- Android phones and TV devices (Android OS version 5.0 Lollipop or later)
- Playstation 4 – (Watch Disney+ on PS4)
- Xbox One
- Some Vizio Smart Cast TVs (Watch Disney+ on Vizio Smart TVs)
- Sony Smart TVs (Android based)
- LG WebOS Smart TVs
- Samsung Tizen Smart TVs
Other Content on Disney+
- The entire Disney Movie Vault
- Every Pixar Movie and shorts
- All of Disney’s Star Wars movies and TV shows will be moving to Disney+ within its first year of launch
- New Marvel, Star Wars, Disney, and Pixar movies will stream exclusively on Disney+ after their theatrical run
- 30 seasons of The Simpsons
- Nearly 500 movies and 7500 TV episodes in all.
- A ton of Muppets Content and more
About Home Sweet Home Alone
From the studio that brought you the original Home Alone (and six more films to boot) comes an all-new adventure in the holiday film franchise. Home Sweet Home Alone features a new precocious child, Max Mercer, perhaps even more due to his British accent. When a scheduling error divides his large family between two flights to Japan for the holidays, the family doesn’t realize they’ve left without one member in the chaos. Max delights in the freedom to have the whole house to himself, dine on whatever junk he wants, and play all day and night. But when a couple tries to break into the house to steal a family heirloom, Max must use all his childish antics to keep them at bay. Starring Archie Yates as Max, Ellie Kemper (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt) and Rob Delaney (Catastrophe) as burglars Pam and Jeff Fritzovski, and Irish actress Aisling Bea (This Way Up) as Max’s distraught mother. The film also features a cameo from Devin Ratray, who reprises his role of Buzz McCallister from the original two films, now a grown-up police officer.
For more on Home Sweet Home Alone, check out the official trailer:
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.