A new season of Impractical Jokers premieres Thursday, February 9 at 10:00 PM eastern time on truTV. New episodes of Impractical Jokers air on truTV every Thursday. John Mayer, Kesha, Bret Michaels, Post Malone, NBA Star Anthony Davis, and Paul Rudd will appear as guest stars this season.
- Watch New Episodes of Impractical Jokers: You can stream new episodes on Thursdays from any of the following services carrying truTV: DIRECTV STREAM, Sling TV, Hulu Live TV, and YouTube TV.
- Watch Past Episodes of Impractical Jokers On-Demand: Seasons 1 through 9 are available on-demand through HBO Max. The service also carries past Impractical Jokers specials and the movie.
How to Watch New Episodes of Impractical Jokers
Impractical Jokers airs every Thursday on TruTV. However, you won’t need cable to watch new episodes. You need one of the following streaming services that carry truTV and a streaming device like a Roku or Amazon Fire TV.
Hulu Live TV – You can watch new episodes of Impractical Jokers on Hulu Live TV. The service offers TruTV, TBS, TNT, as well as local channels, and a ton of other networks in its lineup. You can sign up on Hulu’s website. You can also check out our guide to Hulu for more information on the service.
Watch Seasons 1-9 of Impractical Jokers
If you missed out on previous seasons of Impractical Jokers, you can watch every episode of season 1 through season 9 on HBO Max. A subscription to HBO Max provides everything available on HBO, along with other content from other Time Warner brands, like every episode of Impractical Jokers. However, the HBO Max app isn’t available on all streaming devices. On those devices, HBO Max subscribers can watch Impractical Jokers on the legacy HBO app.
To stream Impractical Jokers episodes, you first have to subscribe to HBO Max with plans starting at $9.99 per month. There is no contract, so you can pay monthly and cancel at any time.
Watch Impractical Jokers using the HBO Max app if you are using any of the following devices:
- Android phones and tablets
- Android TV
- Apple TV (4th generation and later)
- Computers (PC and Mac browsers)
- Apple iOS devices: iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Amazon Fire TV
- PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Samsung TVs (2016 and later)
- HBO Max is now supported on Roku
- HBO Max is now supported on LG Smart TV.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.