Leave It to Geege premieres on Wednesday, January 12, at 10 p.m. ET on Lifetime. From the producers from World of Wonder, Leave It to Geege is a new family docuseries about an Atlanta-based single mother of two “whose life could be a Lifetime movie.” Geege Taylor is a twice-divorced breast cancer survivor who is also an advocate for autism acceptance, as she tries to educate and help other parents on the ups and downs of raising an autistic child from first-hand experience. This article will show you how to watch this season of Leave It to Geege even if you don’t have cable.
- When Do New Episodes of Leave It to Geege Begin: Leave It to Geege premieres on Wednesday, January 12, at 10 p.m.
- When Do Episodes of Leave It to Geege Air: Leave It to Geege airs on Wednesdays at 10:00 p.m. ET.
- Network: Leave It to Geege airs on Lifetime.
- Best Way to Watch New Episodes of Leave It to Geege: Philo carries Lifetime and is the cheapest way to watch Leave It to Geege (1-week free trial).
Where to Watch Leave It to Geege
You can watch Leave It to Geege on any streaming services that carry the Lifetime, such as Philo, Sling TV, Hulu Live TV, and DIRECTV STREAM. With them, you can watch Lifetime, just as if you had cable. Information on those services and how to sign up for each is listed below.
Philo is The Best Way To Watch Leave It to Geege Live
The most affordable way to watch History is Philo, which gives you access to Leave It to Geege and many other History shows for $25/month. See our complete list of channels on Philo. You can check out a free trial to Philo and see if the service will meet your needs. Philo also includes a cloud DVR for you to record shows to watch later.
You can also sign in to the History app with your Philo credentials to watch episodes. Be sure to check out our review of Philo for more information on the service.
Watch Leave It to Geege on Sling TV
Sling TV provides a live stream of History, so you can watch Leave It to Geege just as if you had cable. The channel is available on both of Sling’s core package (Blue or Orange), each costing $35 per month. In addition, Sling includes a cloud DVR so that you can record shows for later.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy History on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. There are more channels available on Sling TV than what I’ve mentioned here. To find out more about what Sling TV offers and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
The review includes information on a Sling TV free trial and ways to get discounted (and free) streaming devices, so be sure to check it out.
Watch Leave It to Geege on Hulu Live TV
Hulu + Live TV carries Lifetime, so you can watch Leave It to Geege each week as it airs. Hulu Live TV will provide On-Demand access to past episodes as well. Hulu Live TV costs $69.99 per month. Hulu Live TV includes the following features:
- Discovery and 60+ other channels including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Watch Leave It to Geege on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is another way to watch Leave It to Geege on History. Channel packages with History start at $69.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like History and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Watch Leave It to Geege for Free
Some of the streaming services that carry History offer a free trial. You can take advantage of those and watch free History. Let’s look at the free trials available.
As long as you cancel before the free trial expires, you won’t be charged. If you get creative with email addresses and payment methods, you could watch free Leave It to Geege even longer. Doing this would also let you test out the various live TV streaming services to see which one you like the best.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.