Olympic Baseball begins Tuesday, July 27, 2021, at 6 am ET and continues until the Gold Medal game on Saturday, August 7. This article will explain how to watch every Olympic Baseball game at the Tokyo Olympics, even if you don’t have cable. We also include a link to the full Olympic Baseball TV schedule, so you know when and where to watch every game. For other Olympic games aside from Baseball, see our guide on how to watch the Olympics in 2021.
How To Watch Olympic Baseball: All Olympic Baseball games will stream live on the NBC Sports App. Event coverage can be streamed live and watched on-demand with FuboTV (7-day free trial) or Hulu Live TV (7-day free trial). Using a free trial from each will allow you to watch every Olympic Baseball game for free! These services will also allow you to log into the NBC Sports apps to watch all Baseball games.
Watch Baseball on The NBC Sports App
All Baseball games air on the NBC Sports app. Thankfully you can log into the NBC Sports App using your fuboTV or Hulu Live TV credentials and watch those games. NBC Sports app will also air replays of past games and even carry games scheduled to air on NBCSN, USA, and CNBC. The steps to use the NBC Sports App are below:
- Use a Free Trial to a Service that carries NBC Sports. Those are:
- Go to the channel store or app store on your device. On Roku, it’s called the “Channel Store.” But you can download the NBC Sports app on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more.
- Search for the NBC Sports app
- Add the NBC Sports app to your device and then open it.
- Go to “Browse” on the menu to the left of the screen. Under “All Networks,” navigate to the “NBC Sports App” and press the OK button on your remote.
- Using a computer or mobile web browser, you go to https://www.nbcsports.com/activate.
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. If you subscribe to fuboTV, select “fuboTV,” then enter your login and password for Hulu.
- Once you sign in, your TV screen will refresh after a minute or so. You should now have access to all Baseball games through the app. Just got to “Browse”, then “Baseball,” and scroll down to the “Live” and “Replays” section depending on whether you want to watch live or past games.
Olympic Baseball TV Schedule
Olympic Baseball will have games daily. All games are available to watch in the NBC Sports App. Your account credentials from these services will also allow you to log into the App to watch all Olympic Baseball games, even games not carried on a TV network:
- FuboTV – offers a 1-week free trial.
- Hulu Live TV – Offers a 1-week free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM – Has a 5-Day free trial.
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial.
Six national baseball teams made it to this year’s Olympics. They are Dominican Republic, Israel, South Korea, Mexico, Japan, and The United States. Teams will play a “group stage” to determine seeding in a double elimination knockout tournament to determine the medal winners. The Group stage schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, July 27
Group A: Dominican Republic vs. Japan, 11 p.m. ET
Thursday, July 29
Group B: Israel vs. South Korea, 6 a.m. ET
Group A: Mexico vs. Dominican Republic, 11 p.m. ET
Friday, July 30
Group B: United States vs. Israel, 6 a.m. ET
Group A: Japan vs. Mexico, 11 p.m. ET
Saturday, July 31
Group B: South Korea vs. United States, 6 a.m. ET
The Knockout phase of the Tournament will begin on Saturday, July 31, and continue through the rest of the Olympics. See Full Schedule for dates and times: Olympic Baseball Schedule.
Best Streaming Services for Olympic Baseball
In order to watch every Olympic Baseball game, you can use any live streaming services below as they carry all channels that will air the Olympics and will allow you to log into the NBC Sports App to watch every Baseball game. We’ve summarized those services below, or you can check any of the following guides for information on watching a specific channel without cable.
Below is a summary of each live TV streaming service offering all three of those channels.
FuboTV is an excellent service to watch Olympic Baseball as it carries NBCSN, USA Network, and CNBC in its Pro Plan along with over 80 other channels for $69.99 (after a 7-day free trial). The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV. FuboTV’s standard plan includes the following:
- over 100 live channels found on cable including NBCSN, CNBC, and USA
- live local NBC, FOX, and CBS in many markets
- a cloud DVR with 30 hours of storage
- watch on two screens at the same time
You can watch every Olympic Baseball game on Hulu Live TV. The service carries NBCSN, CNBC, and USA along with many other channels. Hulu is most known for its vast on-demand streaming library. However, you can also subscribe to Hulu’s Live TV service for $69.99 a month. That price includes Hulu on-demand, making it one of the best live TV streaming services available. The service includes the following features:
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on two screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with six customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Hulu supports Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android and more. Check out our full review of Hulu Live TV for more details.
You can watch every Olympic Baseball game on DIRECTV STREAM. The service provides NBCSN, CNBC, and USA Network in its “Entertainment” channel plan for $69.99 per month. The service provides a 5-day free trial when signing up. AT&T provides the following features in all it’s channel plans:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like NBCSN, CNBC, USA, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
YouTube TV also offers NBCSN, CNBC, USA, and more with limitless storage space for recording your shows. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere. The base package costs $64.99 a month.
A subscription to YouTube TV provides:
- access to NBCSN, CNBC, USA, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.