Olympic Men’s Golf begins Wed, July 28, 2021, at 6:30 pm ET. The Women’s Golf Tournament starts. This article will explain how to watch every Olympic Golf event at the Tokyo Olympics, even if you don’t have cable. We also include a link to the full Olympic Golf TV schedule to know when and where to watch every event. For other Olympic events aside from Golf, see our guide on watching the Olympics in 2021.
How To Watch Olympic Golf: All Olympic Golf events will stream live on the NBC Sports App. Event coverage can be streamed live and watched on-demand with FuboTV (7-day free trial) or Hulu Live TV (7-day free trial). Using a free trial from each will allow you to watch every Olympic Golf event for free! These services will also allow you to log into the NBC Sports apps to watch all Golf events. These services also carry Golf Channel and NBCSN, the two TV networks airing Olympic Golf.
Watch Golf on The NBC Sports App
All Golf events air on the NBC Sports app. Thankfully you can log into the NBC Sports App using your fuboTV or Hulu Live TV credentials and watch those events. NBC Sports app will also air replays of past events and even carry events scheduled to air on NBCSN, USA, and CNBC. The steps to use the NBC Sports App are below:
- Use a Free Trial to a Service that carries NBC Sports. Those are:
- Go to the channel store or app store on your device. On Roku, it’s called the “Channel Store.” But you can download the NBC Sports app on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more.
- Search for the NBC Sports app
- Add the NBC Sports app to your device and then open it.
- Go to “Browse” on the menu to the left of the screen. Under “All Networks,” navigate to the “NBC Sports App” and press the OK button on your remote.
- Using a computer or mobile web browser, you go to https://www.nbcsports.com/activate.
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. If you subscribe to fuboTV, select “fuboTV,” then enter your login and password for Hulu.
- Once you sign in, your TV screen will refresh after a minute or so. You should now have access to all Golf events through the app. Just got to “Browse”, then “Golf,” and scroll down to the “Live” and “Replays” section depending on whether you want to watch live or past events.
Olympic Golf TV Schedule
Olympic Men’s and Women’s Golf will have multiple events daily. All events are available to watch in the NBC Sports App. The TV channels carrying Olympic Golf are Golf Channel and NBCSN. There are free trial links to all the streaming services carrying those channels that offer a free trial. Your account credentials from the services below will also allow you to log into the App to watch all Olympic Golf events, even events not carried on a TV network:
- FuboTV – offers a 1-week free trial.
- Hulu Live TV – Offers a 1-week free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM – Has a 5-Day free trial.
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial.
Below is the schedule for every Olympic Golf Event. You can watch each live on Golf Channel or through the NBC Sports app. The NBC Sports App will also have each round of golf available on-demand.
Olympic Men’s Golf Schedule
- Wednesday, July 28: 6:30 p.m.-3 a.m. ET (Round 1)
- Thursday, July 29: 6:30 p.m.-3 a.m. ET (Round 2)
- Friday, July 30: 6:30 p.m.-3 a.m. ET (Round 3)
- Saturday, July 31: 6:30 p.m.-3:30 a.m. ET (Round 4 and medal ceremony)
Olympic Women’s Golf Schedule
- Tuesday, August 3: 6:30 p.m.-3 a.m. ET (Round 1)
- Wednesday, August 4 6:30 p.m.-3 a.m. ET (Round 2)
- Thursday, August 5: 6:30 p.m.-3 a.m. ET (Round 3)
- Friday, August 6: 6:30 p.m.-3 a.m. ET (Round 4 and medal ceremony)
See Full Schedule: Olympic Golf Schedule.
Best Streaming Services for Olympic Golf
In order to watch every Olympic Golf event, you can use any live streaming service below as they carry Golf Channel. These services will also allow you to log into the NBC Sports App to watch every round of Men’s and Women’s Olympic Golf. We’ve summarized those services below, or you can check any of the following guides for information on watching a specific channel without cable.
Below is a summary of each live TV streaming service offering all three of those channels.
FuboTV is an excellent service to watch Olympic Golf as it carries Golf Channel in its Pro Plan along with over 80 other channels for $69.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial). The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV. FuboTV’s standard plan includes the following:
- over 100 live channels found on cable including Golf Channel
- live local NBC, FOX, and CBS in many markets
- a cloud DVR with 30 hours of storage
- watch on two screens at the same time
You can watch every Olympic Golf event on Hulu Live TV. The service carries Golf Channel along with many other channels. Hulu is most known for its vast on-demand streaming library. However, you can also subscribe to Hulu’s Live TV service for $69.99 a month. That price includes Hulu on-demand, making it one of the best live TV streaming services available. The service includes the following features:
- The basic package comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. (Upgrades available)
- Watch on two screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with six customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Hulu supports Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android, and more. Check out our full review of Hulu Live TV for more details.
You can watch every Olympic Golf event on DIRECTV STREAM. The service provides Golf Channel in its “Ultimate” channel plan for $104.99 per month. AT&T provides the following features in all its channel plans:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like NBCSN, CNBC, USA, and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
YouTubeTV also offers Golf Channel and more with limitless storage space for recording your shows. Your library of recorded shows can stream anywhere. The base package costs $64.99 a month.
A subscription to YouTube TV provides:
- access to NBCSN, CNBC, USA, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes Youtube TV on-demand
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.