Star Wars: The Bad Batch is now available to watch on Disney+ with a 70-minute special first episode. The animated show centers on Clone Force 99, a group of uniquely skilled clones first introduced in The Clone Wars. Dave Filoni, showrunner from The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels, will helm the show. With Filoni’s involvement in The Mandalorian, he’s proven he can handle the franchise with the care it needs. Bad batch is sure to be a worthy successor to The Clone Wars.
- Where Can You Watch Star Wars: The Bad Batch: Stream it on Disney+ (Sign up Here)
- When Will The First Episode be Available: The show will be available Tuesday, May 4
- When will New Episodes Be Released: Every Friday Starting May 7th
- How Many Episodes are there: There are 16 episodes in Season 1
Star Wars: The Bad Batch premiered on Disney+ on May 4, 2021, with a 70-minute episode. New episodes will be available to watch every Friday throughout the 16 episode run. Episodes will run around 20 to 30 minutes.
You can watch Star Wars: The Bad Batch on your TV by subscribing to Disney+ and downloading the Disney+ app to your Smart TV or TV-connected streaming device. You can learn how in our article: How To Watch Disney+ on TV. A subscription to Disney+ costs $7.99 per month, but you do not need to sign up for a long-term contract and can cancel whenever you like. Disney+ is supported on the following devices:
- Roku – (Watch Disney+ on Roku)
- Roku TVs – (Watch Disney+ on Roku TV)
- Amazon Fire TV Cube and Fire TV Stick (All Versions)
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (iOS/iPad OS 11.0 and later)
- Apple TV (4th gen or later and Apple V 4K running tvOS 11.0 and later)
- Android phones and TV devices (Android OS version 5.0 Lollipop or later)
- Playstation 4 – (Watch Disney+ on PS4)
- Xbox One
- Some Vizio Smart Cast TVs (Watch Disney+ on Vizio Smart TVs)
- Sony Smart TVs (Android based)
- LG WebOS Smart TVs
- Samsung Tizen Smart TV
For more information on this streaming service see our article Everything You Need to Know about Disney+.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.