This October, just in time for cozy movie-watching weather, the popular Hunger Games trilogy returns to streaming, with all four movies arriving on Hulu on October 1. That’s right, all four films are now available to stream without renting!
- When Does The Hunger Games trilogy re-release: Friday, October 1
- What Films are in the Series: The Hunger Games, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 and Part 2
- How To Watch: Use this 30-day free trial to Hulu
How To Watch all four Hunger Games movies
The Hunger Games movie series (The Hunger Games, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 and Part 2) has been in and out of streaming, and while it is rentable from many of the popular services, it is exciting to have it come free to Hulu subscribers as part of its streaming library this month. Not yet a Hulu subscriber? Read on for more.
Hulu offers a free trial month and several different monthly plans. All of them will allow you to watch every film in The Hunger Games series. The plans are listed below:
- Hulu (with ads): This plan costs ss_price service=’hulu’] per month but provides an annual billing option priced at a disount. This plan is ad-supported.
- Hulu (no ads): This plan costs ss_price service=’huluna’] per month. With this plan, you get all the movies and TV shows in Hulu’s streaming library commercial-free. (Due to network arrangements, Grey’s Anatomy, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and How To Get Away With Murder will always have commercials).
What Is The Hunger Games About
It’s hard to imagine anyone hasn’t been inundated with this popular culture phenomenon, but in case you need a catch-up, here we go. The Hunger Games is a dystopian young adult series based on the book trilogy by Suzanne Collins. In this fictional future post-apocalyptic world, North America has become the nation of Panem, in which 12 ever-poorer districts under its rule surround a wealthy Capitol city. To pay for a past rebellion, an annual pageant called the Hunger Games is held in which the poorer districts must send two of their teen children into a televised arena for an ultimate life-or-death competition. The single victor wins rewards for their home district. The story’s protagonist, Katniss Everdeen, from District 12, finds herself in the arena. Still, things go awry for this year’s competition, and she soon becomes part of a much larger revolution in Panem. Although the books are a true trilogy, the third book was divided into two movies, making it a four-film series when adapted to film.
View the Trailers
Check out the trailers for each movie below, all available this month for streaming on Hulu:
The Hunger Games:
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.