Loki is the new miniseries from Disney+ released on June 9, 2021. The show follows an alternate of Marvel’s favorite trickster Loki (Tom Hiddleson playing the role), who travels through time due to events during the Avengers: Endgame movie released in 2019. This time-hopping Loki finds himself before an agent of Time Variance Authority (TVA) named Mobius (played by Owen Wilson.) Mobius is tasked with monitoring and ensuring the timeline of the universe is in order. Loki is brought in as a “time-variant” and is left with the ultimatum of helping Mobius fix the timeline or be erased from existence.
It’s been said that the Loki series will have a huge impact on phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, so MCU fans will not want to miss this show. Read on to learn how to watch.
- Where Can You Watch Loki: Stream it on Disney+ (Sign up Here)
- When Will The First Episode be Available: The show will be available Wednesday, June 9th at 3 am eastern time.
- How Many Episodes are there: There are 6 episodes in Season 1
- How Long is Each Episode: Each episode will be between 40–50 minutes long
Beginning June 9th, episodes of Loki will be available to watch every Wednesday throughout the 6 episode run. Episodes will run around 40 to 50 minutes, close to the runtime of an hour-long episode on network TV. It’s already been announced that a second season of the Loki series is already in development.
You can watch Loki on your TV by subscribing to Disney+ and downloading the Disney+ app to your Smart TV or TV-connected streaming device. You can learn how in our article: How To Watch Disney+ on TV. A subscription to Disney+ costs $7.99 per month, but you do not need to sign up for a long-term contract and can cancel whenever you like. Disney+ is supported on the following devices:
- Roku – (Watch Disney+ on Roku)
- Roku TVs – (Watch Disney+ on Roku TV)
- Amazon Fire TV Cube and Fire TV Stick (All Versions)
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (iOS/iPad OS 11.0 and later)
- Apple TV (4th gen or later and Apple V 4K running tvOS 11.0 and later)
- Android phones and TV devices (Android OS version 5.0 Lollipop or later)
- Playstation 4 – (Watch Disney+ on PS4)
- Xbox One
- Some Vizio Smart Cast TVs (Watch Disney+ on Vizio Smart TVs)
- Sony Smart TVs (Android based)
- LG WebOS Smart TVs
- Samsung Tizen Smart TV
For more information on this streaming service see our article Everything You Need to Know about Disney+.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.