One of the most popular films of the summer of 2023, Disney’s latest live-action reimagining took us under the sea of the beloved musical classic The Little Mermaid. Spirited young mermaid Ariel (Halle Bailey) follows her heart and makes a deal with the evil sea witch Ursula (Melissa McCarthy) to experience life on land. There, she pursues the love of Prince Eric (JonahHauer-King) whose life she saved, unbeknownst to him. With breathtaking visuals and new recordings of all the beloved songs from the original, as well as more inclusive casting, The Little Mermaid was an audience favorite. Read on to learn when and where you can stream The Little Mermaid.
- Where Can You Watch The Little Mermaid: Stream it on Disney+ (Sign up Here)
How to Watch
The Little Mermaid premieres on Disney+ on September 6. You can watch The Little Mermaid on your TV by subscribing to Disney+ and downloading the Disney+ app to your Smart TV or TV-connected streaming device. You can learn how in our article: How To Watch Disney+ on TV. A subscription to Disney+ costs $7.99 per month, but you do not need to sign up for a long-term contract and can cancel whenever you like. Disney+ is supported on the following devices:
- Roku – (Watch Disney+ on Roku)
- Roku TVs – (Watch Disney+ on Roku TV)
- Amazon Fire TV Cube and Fire TV Stick (All Versions)
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (iOS/iPad OS 11.0 and later)
- Apple TV (4th gen or later and Apple V 4K running tvOS 11.0 and later)
- Android phones and TV devices (Android OS version 5.0 Lollipop or later)
- Playstation 4 – (Watch Disney+ on PS4)
- Xbox One
- Some Vizio Smart Cast TVs (Watch Disney+ on Vizio Smart TVs)
- Sony Smart TVs (Android based)
- LG WebOS Smart TVs
- Samsung Tizen Smart TV
For more information on this streaming service, see our article Everything You Need to Know about Disney+.
Trailer for The Little Mermaid
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.