PRIDE, a six-part documentary series chronicling the struggle for LGBTQ+ civil rights in America from the 1950s through the 2000s premiers on FX, Friday, May 14th. The first three episodes will air starting at 9 pm ET that night. The following 3 episodes will air the following Friday, May 14th.
- When PRIDE airs: The first 3 episodes air Friday, May 14th starting at 9 pm ET. The Final 3 episodes air Friday, May 21th starting at 9 pm ET
- TV Network: FX
- Best Way to New Episodes: Episodes are available on Hulu’s Streaming library one day after airing on FX (30-day free trial). The Hulu + Live TV service will allow you to watch the day PRIDE Airs on FX (7-day Free Trial)
- Episodes On-Demand: Episodes of PRIDE are available on Hulu On-Demand one day after airing on FX (30-day free trial).
Best Place to Watch PRIDE Without Cable
Hulu is the best streaming service for watching the PRIDE docuseries. If you don’t mind waiting one day, you can watch new episodes of PRIDE on Hulu On-Demand starting Saturday, May 15th. All episodes of PRIDE are also available on Hulu’s on-demand service once the day after airing on FX. The price for Hulu on-demand starts at only $6.99 per month after a 30-day free trial.
That’s a considerable saving compared to the Hulu + Live TV service which starts at $64.99. Since you only have to wait one extra day to watch new episodes of PRIDE, I recommend picking up the much more affordable Hulu on-demand service to watch PRIDE. However, if you must watch PRIDE at the time it airs on FX then you will need to go with Hulu + Live TV service. (Hulu On-Demand is included with Hulu+Live TV)
Below are the various packages Hulu offers that will allow you to watch every episode of PRIDE
- Hulu with commercials ($6.99 per month): This is the least expensive plan Hulu offers. New episodes of PRIDE are available to stream on Hulu one day after they air on FX (Saturdays). This package also provides access to the entire Hulu library; the on-demand Hulu feature providing various TV shows on network TV, cable, and all the Hulu Originals. There are commercials throughout the shows. This plan also allows subscribers to receive 1-year of Hulu for the price of 10 months ($59.99) by switching to annual billing.
- Hulu – commercial-free ($6.99 per month): For another $6 per month, you get Hulu on-demand without commercials. (Due to network arrangements, Grey’s Anatomy, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and How To Get Away With Murder will always have commercials)
- Hulu + Live TV ($64.99 per month): This plan provides the Hulu Streaming Library (with ads) and linear TV service for over 65 channels typically found on network and cable television. The lineup includes FX, so you can watch new episodes of PRIDE when they air on FX. All episodes of PRIDE will be available on-demand with this service as well. This plan provides the ability to watch on 2 devices at once, 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage, and more. You can remove the ads from Hulu on-demand for an additional $6 per month.
Hulu is supported on Roku, Fire TV Devices, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, iOS, Android, and more. See our review of Hulu for more details and information on this streaming service.
Other Ways to Watch PRIDE
Hulu will have every episode of PRIDE available so it’s your best option. However, if you are just looking to watch new episodes the following streaming services have FX in their channel lineup.
- Sling TV – Sling TV offers a discount when signing up and carries FX. See our review of Sling for more details.
- FuboTV – Carries FX and offers a 1-week free trial. See our review of FuboTV for more details.
- Vidgo – Carries FX and offers discounts when signing up. We have the full details in our Vidgo Review.
- DIRECTV Stream – Carries FX. Learn more through this online offer or read about it in our DIRECTV Stream review.
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial. Check our review of YouTube TV for more details.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.