Welcome to Chippendales is a new true-crime drama about the story behind the founding of the male strip club and dance troupe, premiering on Tuesday, November 22, on Hulu. The series stars Kumail Nanjiani as Somen “Steve” Banerjee, an Indian immigrant who starts the infamous male revue in the late 1970s. While the path leads to unlikely global success, he battles his darker impulses and competitive nature when his monopoly is threatened, leading to a shocking murder. The series also stars Annaleigh Ashford, Andrew Rannells, Juliette Lewis, Dan Stevens, Murray Bartlett, Robin De Jesús, and Quentin Plair. Read more on how to watch Welcome to Chippendales without cable.
- When To Watch: Welcome to Chippendales premieres Tuesday, November 22, on Hulu.
- When To Watch: Welcome to Chippendales releases new episodes on Tuesdays.
- How To Watch: Use this 30-day free trial to Hulu.
How To Watch Welcome to Chippendales
- Hulu (with ads): This plan costs $7.99 per month but provides an annual billing option priced at a discount. This plan is ad-supported.
- Hulu (no ads): This plan costs $14.99 per month. With this plan, you get all the movies and TV shows in Hulu’s streaming library commercial-free. (Due to network arrangements, Grey’s Anatomy, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and How To Get Away With Murder will always have commercials).
Trailer for Welcome to Chippendales
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.