The 2021 X-Games Aspen Competition starts this Friday, January 29 and runs over three days with live competition on ESPN, ABC and ESPN2. This article will explain how you can watch without cable.
X-Games TV Schedule
Below is the TV Schedule for the 2021 X-Games. All times are eastern time zone.
- Friday, January 29th
- 10:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.: – Men’s Ski SuperPipe (Live ) and Wendy’s Snowboard Knuckle Huck (Encore) airs on ESPN2
- Saturday, January 30
- Sunday, January 31 –
How To Watch X-Games on TV Free
The X-Games are airing on ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC. The streaming services below carry all three channels live and offer a free trial long enough to watch the X-Games this weekend for free.
- Hulu Live TV – offers a 7-day free trial to Hulu Live TV
- fuboTV – Offers a 1-week free trial
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial
Hulu Live TV
Most cord cutters are familiar with Hulu’s On-Demand service. However, they also offer a live TV service that includes ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC in nearly every place in the US. Hulu Live TV. To guarantee the specific channels are available in your area, you can use this tool on Hulu’s website: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zipcode.
A subscription to Hulu Live TV includes the following features:
- over 60 channels including live ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC in most of the country
- 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- stream to two streams at the same time, with an upgrade option for unlimited streams.
- The Hulu on-demand streaming library
- Hulu is available on Android, iOS, Xbox One, 4th Gen Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV and stick.
Check out our review of Hulu Live TV for more information.
FuboTV is an excellent place to go for sports. ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC, are available along with 90 other channels in its Family package for $64.99/month (after a 7-day free trial).
Below are features included with the FuboTV “Family” package:
- ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
Another streaming service that offers ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC is YouTube TV. A subscription to Youtube TV includes the following:
- access to ESPN, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app isn’t available on Roku. However, users can use YouTube TV through the YouTube app on Roku devices.
- Includes Youtube TV on-demand
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.