The music- and dance-filled teen pop flick sees the return of numerous cast members from previous Zombie films, including Meg Donnelly as cheerleader Addison and Milo Manheim as her boyfriend and zombie star quarterback Zed; as well as Kylee Russell, Trever Tordjman, Carla Jeffery, Ariel Martin, Chandler Kinney, and James Godfrey. Zombies 3 adds Terry Hu, Matt Cornett, and Kyra Tantao as the new alien teens, with special cast member RuPaul Charles as the voice of “The Mothership.” Read more about how to watch Zombies 3
How To Watch Zombies 3
Watch Zombies 3 on Disney+
Watch Zombies 3 on Disney Channel
If you don’t have Disney+ and can wait a few weeks, Zombies 3 will have its network premiere on the Disney Channel on Friday, August 12 at 8:00 p.m. EDT/PDT. There are quite a few streaming services that carry Disney Channel live, so you can watch as if you had a cable package. We cover your options below, and you can read in more depth in our feature on the Disney Channel.
Watch Zombies 3 on Sling TV
Watch Zombies 3 on DIRECTV STREAM
Watch Zombies 3 on Hulu Live TV
- 60+ other channels, including local network channels.
- The price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Check out Hulu’s Live TV here, or check out our full review of Hulu Live TV for more details.
Watch Zombies 3 on fuboTV
FuboTV is an excellent option as well. In addition to Disney Channel, over 90 channels are offered in its Pro Plan for $74.99. FuboTV includes Disney Channel in their Starter channel package, along with allowing you to use your fuboTV login to watch Disney Channel through the Disney Now app. Below are features included with the FuboTV “Starter” package:
- Disney Channel and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
You can sign up for fuboTV or check out our review of FuboTV for more details.
Watch Zombies 3 on Vidgo
Vidgo is a newer streaming service that offers fairly competitive pricing over other live streaming services. Vidgo includes Disney Channel in its Core package, along with over 60 other channels. New customers can sign up for the Core Plan for $59.95 per month. (They offer discounted promo pricing when signing up.) A subscription to Vidgo Includes the following:
- Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract, and you can cancel any time
- Stream on 3 devices simultaneously
- Over 70 channels including Disney Channel
- Vidgo is supported on available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices at the same time.
Vidgo offers promotional pricing for new customers, and there is no contract required so you can cancel at any time. We have the full details in our guide to Vidgo’s live streaming service.
Watch Zombies 3 on YouTube TV
Another streaming service that offers Disney Channel, a slew of other channels, and a nice set of features is YouTube TV. A subscription to YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month and includes the following:
- access to Disney Channel, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
Check out my review of YouTube TV for all the details and channels available on the service. You can also check your Zip Code on YouTube TVs Website to see the available channels in your area.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.