The popular supernatural film franchise from Disney gets its third installment when Zombies 3 premieres on Friday, July 15, on Disney+. The musical trilogy features a diverse group of high school students made up of zombies, cheerleaders, and werewolves in a town that is a safe haven for both monsters and humans. Now the teens at Seabrook High are about to face a new challenge when a group of mysterious aliens arrives from outer space.
The music- and dance-filled teen pop flick sees the return of numerous cast members from previous Zombie films, including Meg Donnelly as cheerleader Addison and Milo Manheim as her boyfriend and zombie star quarterback Zed; as well as Kylee Russell, Trever Tordjman, Carla Jeffery, Ariel Martin, Chandler Kinney, and James Godfrey. Zombies 3 adds Terry Hu, Matt Cornett, and Kyra Tantao as the new alien teens, with special cast member RuPaul Charles as the voice of “The Mothership.” Read more about how to watch Zombies 3
How To Watch Zombies 3
Watch Zombies 3 on Disney+
Zombies 3 will be available on the Disney+ streaming service starting Friday, July 15. The subscription costs $7.99 a month or $79.99 a year. A subscription allows unlimited downloads of content to up to 10 devices for viewing offline and the ability to stream on four different devices simultaneously.
Disney+ is available on mobile devices (iOS and Androids); desktop computers; PlayStation 4 and Xbox One gaming consoles; Roku; Apple TV; smart TVs such as LG, Samsung, and Android TVs; and Chromebook, Chromecast, Apple AirPlay, and Amazon FireTV. Check out our review of Disney+ for more information.
Watch Zombies 3 on Disney Channel
If you don’t have Disney+ and can wait a few weeks, Zombies 3 will have its network premiere on the Disney Channel on Friday, August 12 at 8:00 p.m. EDT/PDT. There are quite a few streaming services that carry Disney Channel live, so you can watch as if you had a cable package. We cover your options below, and you can read in more depth in our feature on the Disney Channel.
Watch Zombies 3 on Sling TV
Sling TV provides a live stream of Disney, so you can watch Zombies 3 just as if you had cable. The channel is available on Sling’s Orange package, costing $40 per month. In addition, Sling includes a cloud DVR so that you can record shows for later. Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy Disney on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. To find out more about what Sling TV offers and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV, or check out Sling TV’s free trial
Watch Zombies 3 on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is another way to watch Zombies 3 on Disney. Channel packages with Disney start at $79.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
Watch Zombies 3 on Hulu Live TV
Hulu is another way to stream Zombies 3 on Disney. Previously, Hulu was known for its vast on-demand streaming library. They have recently added a Hulu Live TV service for $76.99 a month, which includes the Disney channel. Hulu Live TV also has the following features:
- 60+ other channels, including local network channels.
- The price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Watch Zombies 3 on fuboTV
FuboTV is an excellent option as well. In addition to Disney Channel, over 90 channels are offered in its Pro Plan for $74.99. FuboTV includes Disney Channel in their Starter channel package, along with allowing you to use your fuboTV login to watch Disney Channel through the Disney Now app. Below are features included with the FuboTV “Starter” package:
- Disney Channel and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
Watch Zombies 3 on Vidgo
Vidgo is a newer streaming service that offers fairly competitive pricing over other live streaming services. Vidgo includes Disney Channel in its Core package, along with over 60 other channels. New customers can sign up for the Core Plan for $69.99 per month. (They offer discounted promo pricing when signing up.) A subscription to Vidgo Includes the following:
- Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract, and you can cancel any time
- Stream on 3 devices simultaneously
- Over 70 channels including Disney Channel
- Vidgo is supported on available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices at the same time.
Watch Zombies 3 on YouTube TV
Another streaming service that offers Disney Channel, a slew of other channels, and a nice set of features is YouTube TV. A subscription to YouTube TV costs $72.99 per month and includes the following:
- access to Disney Channel, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand