Turner and Hooch is a TV series adaptation of the 1989 film of the same name starring Tom Hanks. The new Disney+ series stars Josh Peck as U.S. Marshal Scott Turner (the son of Hanks’ police detective character) and Hooch, his dog partner. Unfortunately, Hanks doesn’t return for the 12-episode series (unless it’s in a surprise Cameo).
- Where Can You Watch Turner and Hooch: Stream it on Disney+ (Sign up Here) with new episodes every Wednesday
- When Will The First Episode be Available: The first episode will be available Wednesday, July 21, 2021.
- How Many Episodes are there: There are 12 episodes in Season 1
- How Long is Each Episode: Each episode will be between 40–50 minutes long
Beginning July 21, episodes of Turner and Hooch will be available to watch every Wednesday throughout the 12 episode run. Episodes will run around 40 to 50 minutes, close to the runtime of an hour-long episode on network TV.
You can watch Turner and Hooch on your TV by subscribing to Disney+ and downloading the Disney+ app to your Smart TV or TV-connected streaming device. You can learn how in our article: How To Watch Disney+ on TV. A subscription to Disney+ costs $7.99 per month, but you do not need to sign up for a long-term contract and can cancel whenever you like. Disney+ is supported on the following devices:
- Roku – (Watch Disney+ on Roku)
- Roku TVs – (Watch Disney+ on Roku TV)
- Amazon Fire TV Cube and Fire TV Stick (All Versions)
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (iOS/iPad OS 11.0 and later)
- Apple TV (4th gen or later and Apple V 4K running tvOS 11.0 and later)
- Android phones and TV devices (Android OS version 5.0 Lollipop or later)
- Playstation 4 – (Watch Disney+ on PS4)
- Xbox One
- Some Vizio Smart Cast TVs (Watch Disney+ on Vizio Smart TVs)
- Sony Smart TVs (Android based)
- LG WebOS Smart TVs
- Samsung Tizen Smart TV
For more information on this streaming service see our article Everything You Need to Know about Disney+.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.