Hallmark Channel is a great source of Christmas movies to watch over the holidays, but don’t pay for an expensive cable TV or satellite package. You can watch the Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Drama, and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries right now for less than $10 per month! You only need an internet connection and a subscription to one of the streaming services I cover in this article.
Want a Quick Answer
Live and on-demand Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Drama, and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries are available through NBC’s Peacock streaming service. You can sign up for Peacock’s premiere plan for $5.99 per month.
Philo is the next most affordable at $25 per month and provides many more popular channels than Frndly, but both services lack sports and cable news.
DIRECTV STREAM, Hulu Live TV, FuboTV, YouTube TV, Sling TV, and Vidgo also carry all three Hallmark networks but are more expensive than Peacock, Frndly, or Philo while providing more robust channel options.
Read on to learn more about these services that allow you to stream Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama without a cable TV or satellite subscription.
Streaming Services with All Three Hallmark Channels
The streaming services that carry the Hallmark Channels are Peacock, Frndly TV, Philo, Sling TV, Vidgo, FuboTV, DIRECTV STREAM, and YouTube TV. That is a lot of options and can cause decision fatigue, so let’s make the decision easy. Peacock and Frndly TV are very affordable and cost less than $10 a month. If you solely care about watching Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama, look no further than those options.
However, Peacock is a streaming service that focuses mainly on NBCUniversal-owned content. At the same time, Frndly TV has a little more channel diversity but is still limited in the channels it offers. Consider the other options if you are looking for a more robust channel offering.
Let us go over the various services in order of affordability.
Hallmark has made a deal with NBC’s peacock streaming service where Peacock Premium subscribers now have a live stream to Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama. Furthermore, all three channels will have original TV shows and movies on demand, making Peacock your one-stop shop for Hallmark Channel Christmas Movies this holiday season.
You can sign up for Peacock’s premiere plan for $5.99 per month and start streaming Hallmark live right now. You can also use that subscription to watch Hallmark shows or catch up on Hallmark movies.
Your subscription to Peacock includes tons of content, including shows on NBC, Bravo, NBC Sports, movies, and more. Peacock also has a premium ad-free subscription for $11.99 per month. This subscription will eliminate ads and provide a live stream of your local NBC station.
Peacock supports iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, Android devices, Android TV, Chromecast, and Chromecast built-in. ]. You can learn more in our review of Peacock. You can sign up for Peacock on their website.
Frndly TV is another affordable way to watch Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama. A subscription to Frndly TV starts at $6.99 per month and provides all three Hallmark networks. However, we find their $8.99 per month “Classic Plan” is the best value as it includes the following:
- Over 20 channels
- HD Video Quality
- Watch on 2 Screens at a Time
- Unlimited DVR recordings. You can keep recordings for 3 Months
- Supported on Apple TV, Roku, Roku TVs, Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android and iOS mobile devices, and most major web browsers
Philo TV is an online streaming service that works like a basic cable package over the internet. Philo cuts costs by neglecting sports and other high-cost content to provide some cable network favorites for only $25 per month. Philo’s Live TV Channels include Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Drama, and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries in their lineup. You can check out their service through this 1-week free trial.
- A subscription to Philo includes
- Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries in a package of over 60 other channels
- includes a cloud DVR with unlimited storage
- watch on up to three devices at the same time
To Watch Hallmark Channel live through Philo, do the following:
- Go to the free trial sign-up
- Enter your mobile phone number and tap “Get Started”
- Enter your payment info and tap “Subscribe”
- Tap the link texted to your phone and tap the “Confirm Sign-Up” button
- Start watching Hallmark Channel
For information on what’s available on Philo, check our guide to Philo TV.
You can also watch Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Drama, and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries with Sling TV. However, it’s not part of either the Sling TV Blue or Sling TV Orange base packages. (See our Sling TV review for details.)
Instead, both channels are part of their “Lifestyles Extra” add-on package for an additional $6 per month. Sling TV starts at $40 per month, so you can start enjoying Hallmark Channel online and many other channels for $46 per month. That subscription includes:
- access to Hallmark, AMC, History Channel, A&E, and other channels on Sling TV
- Sling also offers on-demand and a cloud DVR
- You can stream up to three devices simultaneously on the Sling Blue plan.
- Supported on Windows and Mac PCs and laptops, Android and iOS devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus player, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and more.
- Includes a cloud DVR along with other great features
Sling is more expensive than the streaming services we’ve mentioned thus far. However, Sling provides some sports and cable news channels in its lineup. Sling TV offers promotional pricing, and you can cancel anytime.
Vidgo is a streaming service that starts to provide a channel lineup similar to what you would see in a cable TV package, and yes, those channels include Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Drama, and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.
However, Vidgo is only a few dollars cheaper and frankly doesn’t offer features as the remaining streaming services in this list. For example, they make you pay for DVR services with a limited number of storage hours, while other services provide an unlimited DVR.
Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract, and you can cancel at any time. They include the following features:
- Vidgo includes all Three Hallmark channels in its PLus package and over 80 other channels.
- Vidgo is supported on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and more.
- You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices at the same time.
We have the full details in our guide to Vidgo’s live streaming service.
YouTube TV added Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama in November 2021. The trio of Hallmark channels are available in its channel lineup for $72.99 per month.
YouTube TV is a solid replacement for cable TV and provides:
- Access to Hallmark Channel, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- Stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Roku, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- Offers a 1-week free trial
FuboTV is a streaming service that provides access to quite a few pay-TV channels. You can watch the channels live as they air on cable TV, on-demand, and you can record programs on their cloud DVR. They provide both Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, as well as over 80 other channels, as part of their base package.
All this is included with the base package. It’s $74.99. There is no commitment, and you can cancel at any time. While Fubo is on par with the channels you get in a cable package, its channel offering lags behind YouTube TV, DIRECTV STREAM, and Hulu + Live TV. A subscription to fuboTV includes:
- Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Drama, and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, HGTV, and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on ten screens at the same time
- 100 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
FuboTV is also an excellent option for Hallmark Channel as the Hallmark Channel app accepts your FuboTV login credentials. This will allow you to use the Hallmark Channel app on iOS, Android, Roku, or Apple TV devices.
Check out my full review of FuboTV for more information. You can sign up for fuboTV on their website.
Hulu + Live TV
The Hulu + Live TV streaming service costs $76.99 per month and offers a channel lineup that includes Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. However, if you want Hallmark Drama, then you will need to get Hulu’s Entertainment add-on plan for an additional $7.99 per month. Hulu Live TV includes the following features:
- 60+ other channels, including local network channels.
- the price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for nine months)
- Watch on two screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- It comes with six customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more
With Hulu Live TV, you can watch Hallmark Channel on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more. See our review of Hulu for more information. You can check out Hulu + Live TV or read our Hulu TV Review for a full rundown of available features and channels.
Hulu Live TV subscribers can also use their Hulu login to watch Hallmark Channel live or watch older episodes using the Hallmark Channel app on their streaming or mobile device. Sign up for Hulu Live TV!
As shown in our review of DIRECTV STREAM, you get access to Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries as part of the DIRECTV STREAM “Entertainment” package for $79.99 per month. In order to get Hallmark Drama, you need to upgrade to DIRECTV STREAM’s “Choice” plan for $108.99 per month
All DIRECTV STREAM plans include:
- the ability to watch on unlimited devices at the same time at home and up to three on the go
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like Hallmark, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and over 100 more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can try DIRECTV STREAM by signing up for this 5-day free trial. There is no contract, and you can cancel at any time.
How to Stream Hallmark Channels
You can watch the same Hallmark Channel you see on cable TV over the internet using live streaming services. These services carry the same channels you see on cable at a more affordable price with no device fees. You can even use these services to stream Hallmark on your TV with Roku, Fire TV, or other streaming devices. You can also watch on your mobile device or web browser if you like.
While we cover every streaming service that carries Hallmark Channel in this article, I wanted to show you how easy it is to stream Hallmark Channel. Here are the steps.
- Try a free trial to Frndly TV or another streaming service mentioned in this article that offers the Hallmark Channel.
- Download the streaming service’s app to your supported device (iPhone, Android phone, Roku, Fire Stick, etc.)
- Log in to the app
- Start watching Hallmark Channel.
It’s that easy. Read on to learn more about the various live TV streaming services that carry Hallmark Channel.
Watch Hallmark Channel Free
Some of the streaming services that carry Hallmark Channel offer a free trial. You can take advantage of those and watch Hallmark Channel free for over a month or longer if you use different email addresses. Let’s look at the free trials available.
- Frndly TV – offers a 1-week free trial
- Philo – offers a 1-week free trial
- DIRECTV STREAM – offers a 5-day free trial
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial
- FuboTV – offers a 1-week free trial
By picking up each streaming service and dropping it before the free trial expires, you can watch Hallmark Channel free for over an entire month!
What is Hallmark Movies Now
Many people mistakenly assume you can get access to movies on The Hallmark, Hallmark Drama, and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries with the Hallmark Movies Now streaming service, but that isn’t the case.
Hallmark Movies Now only provides a selection of Hallmark movies that aren’t currently airing on the three channels. Basically, once a movie cycles out of rotation on the three Hallmark channels, it shifts over to the Hallmark Movies Now service.
You can sign up for Hallmark Movies Now on their website for $5.99 per month with no commitment. However, you can save a little money by signing up for one year for $59.99 (about $4.99 per month). Hallmark Movies Now is supported on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, various Android TV devices, Samsung and Sony smart TVs and Blu-ray players, Xbox One, iOS, Android, and Chromecast.