NASCAR is at Talladega Superspeedway this weekend with the GEICO 500 on Sunday, April 25 at 2 pm. Sunday’s race will be on Fox and this article will tell you how you can watch, even if you don’t have cable. Race times and how to watch are below.
- GEICO 500 NASCAR Cup Series – Sunday, April 25, 2021, at 2:00 PM ET on FOX
- Best Way To Watch – 1-week Free Trial to Hulu. You can also watch the race on fuboTV (Free Trial) and YouTube TV (Free Trial)
Watch The GEICO 500 for Free
The Race at Talladega airs this Sunday at 2 pm on Fox, and you can stream the race live and free with Locast. Locast streams the local Fox network live in over 50% of US households, and it is 100% free. You can even watch Locast using a streaming device. Locast supports Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Android TV.
While Locast is technically free, the service does interrupt its broadcast every 15 minutes or so to ask for a donation of $5. If you decide to donate, then the message is removed, and you can watch without solicitation from Locast for donations. Please, note that the service also subject to a pending lawsuit from the major broadcast networks, so while the service is currently legal, it is unknown how long that status will last.
Locast is available in the following 32 TV markets:
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Charlotte, NC
- Cleveland, OH
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Indianapolis, IN
- Los Angeles, CA
- Madison, WI
- Miami, FL
- Minneapolis, MN
- New York, NY
- Orlando, FL
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Portland, OR
- Puerto Rico
- Rapid City, SD
- Sacramento, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Scranton, PA
- Seattle, WA
- Sioux City, IA
- Sioux Falls, SD
- Tampa Bay, FL
- Tri-Cities (TN, KY, and VA)
- Washington, D.C
- West Palm Beach, FL
If locast isn’t available in your area, you could use a streaming service that carries Fox. You can stream the live race free by using a free trial to any of the streaming services below.
- Hulu Live TV – offers a 7-day free trial to Hulu Live TV
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial
- fuboTV – Offers a 1-week free trial
Watching the race is easy. Just use one of the fee trials above to sign up for a free trial account. Then download the streaming service app to your streaming device (Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, etc.). Open the app and log in with the email and password you used to sign up for the free trial, and you can watch the race on Fox. These streaming services also work on iOS and Android mobile devices and the web through Chrome and Safari or other modern browsers.
Stream the GEICO 500 on Hulu Live TV
You can stream the GEICO 500 live with Hulu Live TV as the service provides your local Fox affiliate in most of the country. You can see all the channels offered in your area by entering your zip code on this Hulu Page. There are no monthly contracts so that you can try their live TV service without fear of a long-term commitment. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand streaming library. Hulu Live TV also includes FS2. Hulu Live TV is one of the best live TV streaming services available. It includes the following features:
- The basic package comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. (Upgrades available)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- It comes with 6 customizable profiles.
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Watch The GEICO 500 on FuboTV
FuboTV is a streaming service built for sports. They carry Fox in most TV markets so you can watch the GEICO 500. You can get a 1-week free trial to watch The GEICO 500 live on FuboTV for free. After the trial on its “Family Plan” for $64.99/month, but you can cancel within the trial period and not have to pay a dime. The package includes:
- Fox and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
Watch The GEICO 500 on YouTubeTV
Another streaming service that offers Fox along with a slew of other channels and a nice set of features is YouTube TV. The service costs $64.99 per month and includes:
- access to Fox, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more.
- Includes Youtube TV on-demand
Stream GEICO 500 on AT&T TV
AT&T TV is yet another way you can watch The GEICO 500. The channel is a part of its “Entertainment” package and priced at $69.99 per month. The Entertainment Plan includes:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like Fox, and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.
Right now, you can try the streaming service Discovery+ at no cost for up to a year by switching to Fios Internet.
With over 60 live channels including HGTV, AMC, Paramount Channel and more for just $20 per month, Philo TV is one of the best TV provider deals you 'll find online. Try a Free Trial to Philo Now! No credit card required!
Disney+ is offering an amazing deal combining Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for just $13.99 per month! For more on the new Disney streaming service, check out our ultimate guide to Disney+