The NBA All-Star Game airs Sunday, February 19, 2023, at 8:30 PM EST on TNT, but the All-Star pre-game show starts at 6:00 pm EST. You can watch with this 5-Day Free Trial to the DIRECTV STREAM “Entertainment plan” and watch the NBA All-Star Game on TNT
Streaming The NBA All-Star Game
The NBA All-Star Game is Sunday, February 19, 2023, at 8:30 PM on TNT, but the pre-game show begins at 6 PM EST. Below are all the services that provide access to TNT.
NBA All-Star Game on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM provides TNT so you can watch the NBA All-Star Game and every event over NBA All-Star Weekend. The service provides a 5-day free trial. You can cancel anytime, and if you cancel within the free trial period, you will not be charged. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch any number of devices simultaneously per subscription in the home.
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like TNT NBA and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Once you sign up, download the DIRECTV StREAM App to your streaming device and start watching. You can check out this streaming service through this online offer or read about it in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
NBA All-Star Game on Sling TV
Sling TV is the most affordable way to watch NBA All-Star Game. TNT is a part of both the Sling “orange” and Blue packages, costing $40 a month (first month 50% off).
Sling TV provides a live stream of TNT, so you can watch what would be airing on TNT, just as if you had cable. Some episodes of its shows are available on-demand, as well.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy TNT on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart device. There are more channels on Sling TV than what I’ve mentioned here. To find out more, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
NBA All-Star Game on YouTube TV
YouTube TV also offers a way to stream NBA All-Star Game live for $72.99/month along with the following features:
- access to TNT, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
See our YouTube TV review for more details.
Watch NBA All-Star Game on Hulu
Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand streaming library. However, they also offer Hulu Live TV services, including live TNT and most top channels typically found on cable. Hulu Live TV starts at $69.99 after signing up and includes the following features:
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- includes ESPN+ and Disney+
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- It comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu On-Demand streaming library
With Hulu Live TV, you can watch NBA All-Star Game on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more. See our review of Hulu for more information.
2023 NBA All-Star Game Rosters
LeBron James and Kevin Durant are the captains of each team. Each conference provides five starters and seven reserves for captains to draft. Here are the rosters for each All-Star Team.
Lebron James will captain the Western Conference All-Star Team with the following roster
- LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers (captain)
- Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks
- Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors (injured, not playing)
- Nikola Jokic, Denver Nuggets
- Zion Williamson, New Orleans Pelicans (injured, not playing)
- Lauri Markkanen, Utah Jazz (starting in place of Zion Williamson)
- Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzlies (starting in place of Stephen Curry)
- Anthony Edwards, Minnesota Timberwolves (injury replacement for Zion Williamson)
- De’Aaron Fox, Sacramento Kings (injury replacement for Stephen Curry)
- Paul George, Los Angeles Clippers
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Jaren Jackson Jr., Memphis Grizzlies
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
- Domantas Sabonis, Sacramento Kings
Giannis Antetokounmpo will captain the Eastern Conference All-Star Team with the following roster
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks (captain)
- Kevin Durant, Phoenix Suns (injured, not playing)
- Kyrie Irving, Dallas Mavericks
- Donovan Mitchell, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
- Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers (starting in place Kevin Durant)
- Sam Adebayo, Miami Heat
- Jaylen Brown, Boston Celtics
- DeMar DeRozan, Chicago Bulls
- Tyrese Haliburton, Indiana Pacers
- Jrue Holiday, Milwaukee Bucks
- Julius Randle, New York Knicks
- Pascal Siakam, Toronto Raptors (injury replacement for Kevin Durant)
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.