On Wednesday, March 30, at 10:00 p.m. ET, 20/20 will air a special edition called 24 Months That Changed the World, only on ABC. This primetime special explores the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic across humanity over the last two years, how it both disrupted daily life and created lasting change. Anchored by Good Morning America co-anchor Robin Roberts, it delves into the lives lost, covering the over 6 million victims and their families worldwide, as well as the significant impact on mental health, along with stories of resilience and hope. The special will also cover the impact on the healthcare industry, including vaccines and telehealth, and what “The Great Resignation” means to businesses. COVID-19 also had a significant effect on individual lives. People made big life choices, from love found or ended in lockdown to major career changes and big moves, not to mention the increase in multigenerational households. Read on for more on watching 24 Months That Changed the World.
- When Does 24 Months That Changed the World Air: The special 24 Months That Changed the World airs on Wednesday, March 30, at 10:00 p.m. ET
- TV Network: 24 Months That Changed the World airs on ABC.
- Best Way to Stream Live: You can stream 24 Months That Changed the World live on DIRECTV STREAM. The streaming service provides live ABC and has a 5-day free trial. FuboTV (Free Trial) and YouTube TV (Free Trial) both offer access to ABC live streaming.
- Best Way to Watch On Demand: 24 Months That Changed the World will be available to stream one day after airing on Hulu’s Streaming Library (Free Trial).
- Watch 24 Months That Changed the World Live Without Cable
Watch 24 Months That Changed the World Live Without Cable
Several live TV services offer local ABC stations in nearly all U.S. markets, many with a free trial, so you can watch 24 Months That Changed the World for free. All the ways you can stream 24 Months That Changed the World‘s 20th season are listed below. All free trials auto-renew when they expire, but you will not be billed if you cancel before the trial ends.
Watch 24 Months That Changed the World on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM offers live ABC streaming in many markets. ABC is available through its “Entertainment” package for $74.99 a month, along with many cable TV and other broadcast networks. DIRECTV STREAM offers ABC in over half the markets in the US.
All DIRECTV STREAM plans include:
- the ability to watch on 20 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ESPN, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can try DIRECTV STREAM by signing up for this 5-day free trial. There is no contract, and you can cancel at any time.
How Much: $74.99 per month through the “Entertainment” package. For more information, check out our review of DIRECTV STREAM.
Watch 24 Months That Changed the World on Hulu
Hulu offers live ABC in nearly all US markets and cable TV and broadcast networks. Therefore, you can watch 24 Months That Changed the World as it airs on ABC. To see if live ABC is available in your area, you can use this tool: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zip code.
Hulu Live TV costs $69.99 per month. Hulu Live TV includes the following features:
- Discovery and 60+ other channels, including local network channels.
- The price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
How Much: Hulu + Live TV costs $69.99 per month.
Watch 24 Months That Changed the World Season 20 On-Demand
If you can wait a day, Hulu’s more affordable on-demand service has new episodes of this season available on-demand. You have to wait a day, but the on-demand service starts at only $7.99 per month and offers a 30-day free trial.
How Much: The base package for live TV starts at $69.99 per month. Hulu on-demand starts at $7.99 per month with ads. You can go ad-free for $14.99 per month.
Watch 24 Months That Changed the World on YouTube TV
YouTube TV is another great option to watch 24 Months That Changed the World live. YouTube TV offers live ABC with its streaming service in nearly ALL markets in the US. The only market where YouTube TV doesn’t offer ABC is the Rochester-Mason City-Austin market, which covers parts of Minnesota and Iowa. (YouTube TV does offer ABC in Rochester, NY and Austin, TX.)
YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies. Be sure to check out our review of YouTube TV for more information. You can sign up for their free trial.
How Much: $72.99 per month.
Watch 24 Months That Changed the World on fuboTV
FuboTV is a streaming service that offers live TV channels over the internet, making it a decent alternative to cable TV. While FuboTV initially catered to sports fans, they have expanded their channel roster to include major networks like AMC, ESPN, USA, and much more. FuboTV also offers live local ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC broadcasts in many parts of the country, so it is a great way to watch 24 Months That Changed the World.
You can check out a free trial to FuboTV here. Fubo TV supports the following streaming devices:
- Android smartphones
- Android tablets
- Apple TV (4th Generation only)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
For more information on FuboTV features, please see our Fubo TV review.
How Much: FuboTV costs $74.99.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.