We’re right in the midst of the Hallmark Countdown to Christmas, and next up is A Big Fat Family Christmas, which premieres on Friday, December 2, at 8:00 p.m. ET, on the Hallmark Channel. When Liv (Shannon Chan-Kent), a photojournalist, is given a big career break, she grabs it, even if it means a little lie. Assigned to shoot the elegant Chang family’s annual holiday party, she keeps quiet about the fact that it is actually her family. But as she grows closer to her coworker Henry (Shannon Kook), who is covering the story, she finds it harder and harder to keep her secret. Read on for more on watching A Big Fat Family Christmas without cable.
- When Does A Big Fat Family Christmas Premiere: A Big Fat Family Christmas premieres on Friday, December 2, at 8 p.m. ET on the Hallmark Channel.
- How to Watch A Big Fat Family Christmas: A Big Fat Family Christmas is available on Frndly TV (free trial), which carries the Hallmark Channel.
How to Watch A Big Fat Family Christmas
The good news is you don’t need an expensive cable TV package to watch “Countdown to Christmas” or any Hallmark Channel movies like A Big Fat Family Christmas. You can watch the new film for just $6.99 per month after a 7-day free trial on Frndly TV.
How To Stream Hallmark Movies
Frndly TV is the most affordable way to watch Hallmark Channel’s movies. The live TV streaming service provides Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, and other channels like Game Show Network, QVC, and The Weather Channel. A subscription to Frndly TV starts at $6.99 per month. However, I find their $8.99 per month “Classic Plan” is the best value as it includes the following:
- Over 20 of Channels Live TV & On-Demand
- HD Video Quality
- Watch on 2 Screens at a Time
- Unlimited DVR recordings. You can keep recordings for 3 Months
- Supported on Apple TV, Roku, Roku TVs, Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android and iOS mobile devices, and most major web browsers
Other Ways To Stream A Big Fat Family Christmas
We cover all these streaming services in the articles How To Stream Hallmark Channel and How To Watch Hallmark Movies & Mysteries without Cable. However, in brief, here are some alternatives to Frndly TV that carry both of these channels in their channel lineup. They are:
- Philo: Philo’s Live TV Channels include The Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries in their lineup for $25. You can check out their service through this 1-week free trial. Learn more in our review of Philo.
- Vidgo: This streaming service includes Hallmark Channel in its Core package and over 60 different channels. New customers can sign up for the Core Plan for $69.99 per month. See our review of Vidgo for more details.
- Sling TV: Both channels are part of their “Lifestyles Extra” add-on package for an additional $6 per month on top of Sling TV’s $40 per month base package price. See our Sling TV review for details. You can sign up for Sling on their promo page.
- FuboTV: fuboTV costs $74.99 and provides Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. See our review of fuboTV for details.