The special presentation of BET Her Presents… Becoming: Michelle Obama in Conversation airs on Monday, July 17, at 7 p.m. ET, on BET and BET Her. The former First Lady sits down with young actor and activist Yara Shahidi to discuss the issues facing young adults today with students from 22 participating colleges. Michelle Obama covers themes from her acclaimed memoir Becoming and opens the floor up to the students to discuss topics from college diversity and inclusion, mental wellness, and ask questions about becoming change agents in their communities. Read on for all the ways you can watch Becoming: Michelle Obama in Conversation without cable.
- When is the Becoming: Michelle Obama in Conversation: Becoming: Michelle Obama in Conversation airs on Monday, January 17, at 7p.m. ET.
- Network: Becoming: Michelle airs on BET and BET Her.
- Best Way to New Episodes: Philo (Free Trial) carries BET, allowing you to watch Becoming: Michelle Obama in Conversation live when it airs.
- Watch Becoming: Michelle Obama in Conversation On-Demand: Becoming: Michelle Obama in Conversation will be available on Philo On-Demand the day after they air on BET. You can also record the event with Philo’s included DVR.
Where To Watch Becoming: Michelle Obama in Conversation
You can watch Becoming: Michelle Obama in Conversation live on BET with the following streaming services.
Philo is our favorite option for watching Becoming: Michelle Obama in Conversation. Philo is a live online TV streaming service that carries BET along with 60+ other channels for $25/month. You can check out a free trial and see if the service will meet your needs. Philo also includes a cloud DVR for you to record shows to watch later.
Philo supports the Apple iPhone and iPad (running iOS 9 or newer), Android phones and tablets (running 5.0 or newer), Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, and Chromecast. You can use your Philo credentials to sign on to the BET app and watch many episodes there. For information, check out our review, which includes a list of all channels available on Philo.
You can watch the 2021 Becoming: Michelle Obama in Conversation using Hulu Live TV. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand streaming library. However, they also offer Hulu Live TV service, including live BET Streaming and most top channels typically found on cable. Hulu Live TV starts at $76.99 and consists of the following features:
- TBS and 60+ other channels including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
With Hulu Live TV, you can watch BET on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more. See our review of Hulu for more information.
BET is available in Sling’s Orange and Blue packages. Each cost $40 per month and includes a Cloud DVR is included along with other features. Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy it on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. More channels are available on Sling TV than what I’ve discussed here. To find out more about what Sling TV offers and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV or check out these offers for new subscribers.
Vidgo is a newer Streaming service that offers fairly competitive pricing over other Live streaming services. They provide a DVR for 90 days with the Vidgo “Plus” plan, but you need to upgrade to the “Ultimate” plan to keep the DVR past 90 days. Their service offers BET as a part of its Core package along with over 60 other channels. New customers can sign up for $69.99 per month. (They offer discounted promo pricing for your first three months.)
Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract, so you can cancel any time. They do offer promotional pricing and don’t force you into a contract. Therefore, you can cancel the service at any time. Vidgo is supported on available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices at the same time. We have the full details in our guide to Vidgo’s live streaming service.
BET is one of the channels available on AT&T’s streaming service DIRECTV STREAM. For a price of $79.99, you will get the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like BET, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
FuboTV is an excellent place to go for sports, but it offers many other channels, including BET, in its “Pro Plan” for $74.99, so you can watch the Becoming: Michelle Obama in Conversation when it airs. Fubo TV includes:
- Over 100 channels including BET, ESPN, and FS1 are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.
The YouTube TV channel lineup includes BET for $72.99 a month. YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies. Check our review of YouTube TV for more information.
For more information on these services, check out their individual review or see our guide to watching BET without cable.