How To Watch Disney Channel Without Cable
There are quite a few streaming services that carry Disney Channel live, so you can watch as if you had a cable package. We cover your options below.
Watch Bunk’d on Sling TV
Watch Bunk’d on DIRECTV STREAM
Watch Bunk’d on Hulu Live TV
- 60+ other channels including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Watch Bunk’d on Sling TV
Sling TV’s “Orange plan” is the most affordable way to watch Disney Channel with a price of $35 per month. A subscription to Sling TV includes the following.
- access to Disney Channel, FS1, HGTV, A&E, and many more top channels
- no contract is required, so you can cancel any time
- Sling TV also offers on-demand when available from a network
- includes 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- supports Windows and Mac PCs and laptops, Android and iOS devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus player, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and more.
Watch Bunk’d on fuboTV
FuboTV is an excellent option as well. In addition to Disney Channel, over 90 channels are offered in its Pro Plan for $69.99 per month. FuboTV includes Disney Channel in their Starter channel package, along with allowing you to use your fuboTV login to watch Disney Channel through the Disney Now app. Below are features included with the FuboTV “Starter” package:
- Disney Channel and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
Watch Bunk’d on Vidgo
Vidgo is a newer streaming service that offers fairly competitive pricing over other live streaming services. Vidgo includes Disney Channel in its Core package, along with over 60 other channels. New customers can sign up for the Core Plan for $55 per month. (They offer discounted promo pricing when signing up.) A subscription to Vidgo Includes the following:
- Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract, and you can cancel any time
- Stream on 3 devices simultaneously
- Over 70 channels including Disney Channel
- Vidgo is supported on available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices at the same time.
Watch Bunk’d on YouTube TV
Another streaming service that offers Disney Channel, a slew of other channels, and a nice set of features is YouTube TV. A subscription to YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month and includes the following:
- access to Disney Channel, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
Watching Past Seasons of Bunk’d
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.