Season 3 of Doubling Down With the Derricos premieres Tuesday, February 22nd at 9 pm on TLC, but you don’t need cable to watch. In this article, I’ll explain where you can watch this season of Doubling Down With the Derricos every week and where you can watch the entire series on-demand
- When Do New Episodes Air: Every Tuesday at 9 pm ET
- Network: TLC
- Best Way to Watch Season 2 of Doubling Down With the Derricos: Philo (7-day free trial) This includes all previous seasons on-demand
- Watch On-Demand: Every Episode of Doubling Down With the Derricos is available through Philo (7-day free trial) on-demand, including new episodes from this season once they air on TLC
Where To Watch Doubling Down With the Derricos
Season 2 and past seasons of Doubling Down With the Derricos are available on-demand if you have a TV provider that carries TLC in their channel lineup. However, you don’t need cable to watch, any of the following streaming services will have every episode available on-demand: Philo, Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, and Fubo TV
Your most affordable option is Philo. For just $25 per month, Philo gives you live access to TLC so you can watch the latest season of Doubling Down With the Derricos along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand (Which is currently all episodes). Philo also allows you to record shows and watch them up to a month later with their cloud DVR.
Philo is supported on Mac and PC on a web browser, Apple iPhone and iPad (running iOS 9 or newer), Android phones and tablets (running 5.0 or later). They also support Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku. If you want to watch the Doubling Down With the Derricos now, take advantage of their free trial. For more information, see our full review of Philo.
Hulu Live TV
Hulu carries TLC so you can watch Doubling Down With the Derricos. Hulu Live TV will provide On-Demand access to past episodes as well. Hulu Live TV offers a 7-day free trial and has the following features:
- Over 60 live channels found on cable along with your local network channels.
- The basic package comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. (Upgrades available)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Hulu is supported by just about every streaming device you can buy, including Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and more. See our full review of Hulu for more details on their service.
FuboTV is a streaming service that provides access to quite a few pay-TV channels. You get channels like TLC so you can watch the latest season of Doubling Down With the Derricos along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand.
FuboTV is an excellent place to go for sports, but it offers many other more general channels as well, including fuboTV. Over 90 channels are offered in its Pro Plan for $69.99 per month (after a 7-day free trial).
Here are some of fuboTV’s features:
- TLC, MTV, and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch it on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV, Apple TV, and more.
Sling TV’s Blue package provides TLC and over 40 other channels for $35/month.
Sling TV provides a live stream of TLC so you can watch Doubling Down With the Derricos, but also has older episodes available on-demand. A cloud DVR is included to record shows for later.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy TLC on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. There are more channels than I’ve mentioned available on Sling TV than what I’ve mentioned here. To find out more about what Sling TV has to offer and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
YouTube TV also offers TLC so you can watch the latest season, Doubling Down With the Derricos, along with episodes that the network makes available on-demand. YouTUbe TV includes a DVR, as well as limitless storage space for recording your shows. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere. YouTubeTV costs $64.99. Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies. Check our review of YouTube TV to see if it’s available in your area. You can also access on-demand through the TLC app using your YouTube TV credentials.
DIRECTV STREAM is another way you can watch Doubling Down With the Derricos. Channel packages with TLC start at $69.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like TLC and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.