The series follows the proprietors of the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada, a 24-hour, family-run pawnshop. It showcases the colorful characters and unbelievable finds that enter the store of patriarch Richard “Old Man” Harrison, along with his son, grandson, and grandson’s best friend. This article will show you how to watch this season of Pawn Stars even if you don’t have cable, as well as how to catch up on past seasons while you wait for the return.
- When Does Pawn Stars Air: Pawn Stars airs on Tuesdays at 9 p.m. ET. on History.
- Best Way to Watch New Episodes of Pawn Stars: Philo carries History and is the cheapest way to watch (1-week free trial).
- How to Watch Past Seasons: All past episodes of Pawn Stars are available on Philo.
Where to Watch Pawn Stars
You can watch Pawn Stars on any streaming services that carry the History channel, such as Philo, Sling TV, Hulu Live TV, and DIRECTV STREAM. With them, you can watch History, just as if you had cable. Information on those services and how to sign up for each is listed below.
Philo is The Best Way To Watch Pawn Stars Live
The most affordable way to watch History is Philo, which gives you access to Pawn Stars and many other History shows for $25/month. See our complete list of channels on Philo. You can check out a free trial to Philo and see if the service will meet your needs. Philo also includes a cloud DVR for you to record shows to watch later.
You can also sign in to the History app with your Philo credentials to watch episodes. Be sure to check out our review of Philo for more information on the service.
Watch Pawn Stars on Sling TV
Sling TV provides a live stream of History, so you can watch Pawn Stars just as if you had cable. The channel is available on both of Sling’s core packages (Blue or Orange), each costing $40 per month. In addition, Sling includes a cloud DVR so that you can record shows for later.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy History on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. There are more channels available on Sling TV than what I’ve mentioned here. To find out more about what Sling TV offers and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
The review includes information on a Sling TV free trial and ways to get discounted (and free) streaming devices, so be sure to check it out.
Watch Pawn Stars on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is another way to watch Pawn Stars on History. Channel packages with History start at $79.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like History and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Watch Pawn Stars on Hulu Live TV
Hulu is another way to stream Pawn Stars on History. Previously, Hulu was known for its vast on-demand streaming library. They have recently added a Hulu Live TV service for $76.99 a month, which includes the History channel. Hulu Live TV also has the following features:
- 60+ other channels including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
Many of History’s shows are available on-demand on Hulu’s streaming service as well, including Duck Dynasty and several seasons of Pawn Stars. Check out our full review of Hulu Live TV for more details.
Watch Pawn Stars for Free
Some of the streaming services that carry History offer a free trial. You can take advantage of those and watch free History.
- Philo – offers a 1-week free trial
- DIRECTV STREAM – offers a 5-day free trial
- Sling TV – offers a free trial.
As long as you cancel before the free trial expires, you won’t be charged. If you get creative with email addresses and payment methods, you could watch free Pawn Stars even longer. Doing this would also let you test out the various live TV streaming services to see which one you like the best.
How to Watch Past Seasons of Pawn Stars
All past 20 seasons of Pawn Stars are available to stream with a subscription to Philo, as well as previously aired episodes of the current season on-demand.