The family game show Pictionary, hosted by Jerry O’Connell, premieres on Monday, September 12. Based on the popular Mattel board game, the show pits two teams of three against each other in quick sketch competitions, leading to hilarious results. Each team will have celebrity captains, who this season include Amanda Seales, Loni Love, Cristela Alonzo, Ross Mathews, Amanda Kloots, Akbar Gbajabiamila, Natalie Morales, and more.
Pictionary is produced by Fox First Run, and is syndicated across Fox-owned stations in most major markets across the country. However, this means that the local broadcast channel may vary for viewers, depending on your location. Below we share how to find out what network it airs on in your region, as well as how to watch them. Read, Set, Sketch!
- When Does It Premiere: Pictionary premieres on Monday, September 12.
- Where to Watch: Visit PictionaryOnTV.com to find out what local station it airs on.
- Best Way to Stream Live: You can watch Pictionary with DIRECTV STREAM. It provides access to ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and CW in most markets and has a 5-day free trial. YouTube TV (Free Trial) also offers access to most local network streaming, as do Hulu Live TV and Fubo TV, although you have to check availability for your region.
Watch Pictionary Live Without Cable
The first thing to do is visit PictionaryOnTV.com to find out what local station it airs on. Since Pictionary is syndicated, different regions air it on different affiliate networks, so it might be on Fox, ABC, CBS, NBC, or the CW.
All the ways you can stream Pictionary are listed below. All free trials auto-renew when they expire, but you will not be billed if you cancel before the trial ends.
Watch Pictionary on These Streaming Services
The following streaming services carry all five major networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and the CW), so you can watch Pictionary as it airs every week.
Watch Pictionary on Hulu
Hulu offers live network coverage in nearly all US markets, along with cable TV and broadcast networks. Therefore, you can watch Pictionary as it airs on local channels. Once you determine your local channel, you can use this tool: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zip code to confirm if Hulu carries it in your region.
Hulu Live TV also provides the following features:
- Live Local Broadcast Networks in over 200 U.S. markets (ABC, NBC, Fox, CBS)
- Includes Disney+ and ESPN+ in the base subscription.
- Many popular live channels found on cable, including HGTV, ESPN, Disney Channel, A&E, E!, and more. Check out the Hulu channel lineup.
- A Cloud DVR
- One of the largest on-demand libraries on the market
- available on Android, iOS, Xbox One, 4th Gen Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV and stick.
You can read more about Hulu in our review of Hulu. There isn’t a month-to-month contract, so you can sign up to test the service without fear of a long-term commitment. You can sign up for Hulu Live TV using this link: Sign up for Hulu + Live TV.
Watch Pictionary on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is another way you can watch Pictionary. Channel packages with network coverage start at $69.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ABC and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
How Much: $69.99 per month through its “Entertainment” package. You don’t have to take a long-term contract with DIRECTV STREAM, and they offer a 5-day free trial.
Watch Pictionary on YouTube TV
YouTube TV is another great option to watch Pictionary live. YouTube TV offers live ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and the CW with its streaming service in nearly ALL markets in the US. Once you know your local network, check out YouTube’s Local Network Channels to confirm coverage in your area.
YouTube TV provides:
- Most major networks (Local Network Channels) and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Roku, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
How Much: $64.99 per month.
Watch Pictionary on fuboTV
FuboTV is a live streaming service startup focused on cord-cutters. While their channel lineup centers around sports, they also offer ABC, NBC, CBS, the CW, and Fox, among several other cable and non-sports channels. FuboTV offers local networks in its “Pro Plan,” which costs $74.99, but you can try the service free for 7 days. As always, it’s a good idea to check your local network in fuboTV’s channel lineup before subscribing. A subscription to fuboTV includes:
- Over 100 channels are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.
How Much: FuboTV costs $74.99.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.