The next episode of Shark Tank season 14 airs Friday, February 10 at 8:00 PM eastern time on ABC. The series literally puts “inventive” to the forefront, as everyday people with new inventions and big ideas make a pitch to a panel of self-made millionaire investors to “sharks.” The goal? To make their business dreams come true and get one of these backers to invest in their ideas. Will they sink, swim, or “be eaten alive” when they lay it all on the line? Current stars and potential backers are Daymond John, Barbara Corcoran, Robert Herjavec, Kevon O’Leary, Mark Cuban, and Lori Greiner. Read on for more on watching Shark Tank
- When Does Shark Tank Air: Shark Tank season 14 premieres on Friday, September 23, at 8:00 p.m. ET
- TV Network: Shark Tank airs on ABC.
- Best Way to Stream Live: You can stream Shark Tank live on DIRECTV STREAM. The streaming service provides live ABC and has a 5-day free trial. YouTube TV (free trial) and FuboTV are also ways you can watch ABC.
- Best Way to Watch On Demand: Shark Tank will be available to stream one day after airing on Hulu’s Streaming Library (Free Trial).
- Where to Watch Past Seasons: Seasons 1 – 11 and 13 are all available on Hulu.
Watch Shark Tank Live Without Cable
Several live TV services offer local ABC stations in nearly all U.S. markets, many with a free trial so that you can watch Shark Tank for free. All free trials auto-renew when they expire, but you will not be billed if you cancel before the trial ends.
Watch Shark Tank on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM offers live ABC streaming in many markets. ABC is available through its “Entertainment” package for $69.99 a month, along with many cable TV and other broadcast networks. DIRECTV STREAM offers ABC in over half the markets in the US.
All DIRECTV STREAM plans include:
- the ability to watch on 20 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ESPN, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can try DIRECTV STREAM by signing up for this 5-day free trial. There is no contract, and you can cancel at any time.
How Much: $69.99 per month through the “Entertainment” package. For more information, check out our review of DIRECTV STREAM.
Watch Shark Tank on Hulu
Hulu offers live ABC in nearly all US markets and cable TV and broadcast networks. Therefore, you can watch Shark Tank as it airs on ABC. To see if live ABC is available in your area, you can use this tool: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zip code.
Hulu Live TV costs $69.99 per month. Hulu Live TV includes the following features:
- Discovery and 60+ other channels, including local network channels.
- The price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on two screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with six customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
How Much: Hulu + Live TV costs $69.99 per month.
Watch Shark Tank On-Demand
If you can wait a day, Hulu’s more affordable on-demand service has the special available on-demand. You have to wait a day, but the on-demand service starts at only $7.99 per month and offers a 30-day free trial. Hulu is also the place to find season 1 on demand.
How Much: The base package for live TV starts at $69.99 per month. Hulu on-demand starts at $7.99 per month with ads. You can go ad-free for $14.99 per month.
Watch Shark Tank on YouTube TV
YouTube TV is another great option for watching Shark Tank live. YouTube TV offers live ABC with its streaming service in nearly ALL markets in the US. The only market where YouTube TV doesn’t offer ABC is the Rochester-Mason City-Austin market, which covers parts of Minnesota and Iowa. (YouTube TV does offer ABC in Rochester, NY, and Austin, TX.)
How Much: $64.99 per month.
Watch Shark Tank on fuboTV
FuboTV is a streaming service that offers live TV channels over the internet, making it a decent alternative to cable TV. While FuboTV initially catered to sports fans, they have expanded their channel roster to include major networks like AMC, ESPN, USA, and much more. FuboTV also offers live local ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC broadcasts in many parts of the country, so it is a great way to watch Shark Tank.
You can check out FuboTV here. Fubo TV supports the following streaming devices:
- Android smartphones
- Android tablets
- Apple TV (4th Generation only)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
For more information on FuboTV features, please see our Fubo TV review.
How Much: FuboTV costs $74.99.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.