Tyler Perry’s Assisted Living returns for the second half of its second season on Tuesday, October 12 at 9:30 p.m. ET/8:30 C. Tyler Perry’s Assisted Living follows a family as they help their grandfather revive and manage a run-down retirement home in Georgia, with the assistance of some familiar faces from Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns. While the series air on BET, you don’t need cable to watch. Read on for all the ways you can watch the 2021 Tyler Perry’s Assisted Living without cable.
- When is the Tyler Perry’s Assisted Living : Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. ET/8:30 C
- Network: BET
- Best Way To Watch: Philo carries BET and is the cheapest way to watch (1-week free trial)
- Watch Tyler Perry’s Assisted Living On Demand: Episodes of Tyler Perry’s Assisted Living will be available on Philo on demand the day after they on BET.
- Watch Past Seasons On Demand: Philo carries season 1 and the first half of season 2 of Tyler Perry’s Assisted Living on demand.
Philo supports the Apple iPhone and iPad (running iOS 9 or newer), Android phones anPerry’sts (running 5.0 or newer), Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, and Chromecast. You can use your Philo credentials to sign on to the BET app and watch many episodes there. For information, check out our review, which includes a list of all channels available on Philo.
You can watch Tyler Perry’s Assisted Living using Hulu Live TV. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand streaming library. However, they also offer Hulu Live TV service, including live BET Streaming and most top channels typically found on cable. Hulu Live TV costs $69.99 after a 7-day free trial and consists of the following features:
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- It comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu On-Demand streaming library
With Hulu Live TV, you can watch BET on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more. Check out our review of Hulu for more information.
BET is available in Sling’s Orange and Blue packages. Each cost I’veprice service=’sling’] per month and includes a Cloud DVR along with other features. Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy it on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. More channels are available on Sling TV than what I’ve discussed here. To find out more about what Sling TV offers and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV or check out these offers for new subscribers.
Vidgo is a newer Streaming service that offers fairly competitive pricing over other Live streaming services. However, the service doesn’t offer a DVR. Their service offers BET as a part of its Core along with over 60 other channels. New customers can sign up for $59.95 per month. (They offer discounted promo pricing for your first three months.)
Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract so you can cancel any time. Therefore, you can canceAT&T’sservice at any time. Vidgo is supported on available on Android, iOS, Rok’, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices at the same time. We have the full details in our guide to Vidgo’s live streaming service.
BET is one of the channels available on AT&T’s streaming service DIRECTV STREAM. For a price of $69.99 you will get the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like BET, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
FuboTV is an excellent place to go for sports, but it offers many other channels, including BET, in its “Standard Package” for $69.99, so you can watch Tyler Perry’s Assisted Living when it airs. Fubo TV includes:
- Over 100 channels including BET, ESPN, and FS1 are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.
The YouTube TV channel lineup includes BET for $64.99 a month. YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies. Check our review of YouTube TV for more information.
For more information on these services, see our guide to watching BET without cable.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.