The new true-crime series Who Do You Believe? premieres on Tuesday, May 3, at 10:00 p.m. ET, on ABC. Each episode of the new series will explore real cases and examine both sides of the story, from the criminals to the victims, allowing the viewers to consider the facts. With the key details laid out, it leaves you to ask, “Who Do You Believe?” Read on for more on watching Who Do You Believe?
- When Does Who Do You Believe? Air: Who Do You Believe? premieres on Tuesday, May 3, at 10:00 p.m. ET
- TV Network: Who Do You Believe? airs on ABC.
- Best Way to Stream Live: You can stream Who Do You Believe? live on DIRECTV STREAM. The streaming service provides live ABC and has a 5-day free trial. FuboTV (Free Trial) and YouTube TV (Free Trial) offer ABC live streaming access.
- Best Way to Watch On Demand: Who Do You Believe? will be available to stream one day after airing on Hulu’s Streaming Library (Free Trial).
Watch Who Do You Believe? Live Without Cable
Several live TV services offer local ABC stations in nearly all U.S. markets, many with a free trial so that you can watch Who Do You Believe? for free. All the ways you can stream Who Do You Believe?‘s 20th season are listed below. All free trials auto-renew when they expire, but you will not be billed if you cancel before the trial ends.
Watch Who Do You Believe? on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM offers live ABC streaming in many markets. ABC is available through its “Entertainment” package for $69.99 a month, along with many cable TV and other broadcast networks. DIRECTV STREAM offers ABC in over half the markets in the US.
All DIRECTV STREAM plans include:
- the ability to watch on 20 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ESPN, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can try DIRECTV STREAM by signing up for this 5-day free trial. There is no contract, and you can cancel at any time.
How Much: $69.99 per month through the “Entertainment” package. For more information, check out our review of DIRECTV STREAM.
Watch Who Do You Believe? on Hulu
Hulu offers live ABC in nearly all US markets and cable TV and broadcast networks. Therefore, you can watch Who Do You Believe? as it airs on ABC. To see if live ABC is available in your area, you can use this tool: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zip code.
Hulu Live TV costs $69.99 per month. Hulu Live TV includes the following features:
- Discovery and 60+ other channels, including local network channels.
- The price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on two screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with six customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
How Much: Hulu + Live TV costs $69.99 per month.
Watch Who Do You Believe? On-Demand
If you can wait a day, Hulu’s more affordable on-demand service has new episodes of this season available on-demand. You have to wait a day, but the on-demand service starts at only $6.99 per month and offers a 30-day free trial.
How Much: The base package for live TV starts at $69.99 per month. Hulu on-demand starts at $6.99 per month with ads. You can go ad-free for $12.99 per month.
Watch Who Do You Believe? on YouTube TV
YouTube TV is another great option to watch Who Do You Believe? live. YouTube TV offers live ABC with its streaming service in nearly ALL markets in the US. The only market where YouTube TV doesn’t offer ABC is the Rochester-Mason City-Austin market, which covers parts of Minnesota and Iowa. (YouTube TV does offer ABC in Rochester, NY and Austin, TX.)
YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies. Be sure to check out our review of YouTube TV for more information. You can sign up for their free trial.
How Much: $64.99 per month.
Watch Who Do You Believe? on fuboTV
FuboTV is a streaming service that offers live TV channels over the internet, making it a decent alternative to cable TV. While FuboTV initially catered to sports fans, they have expanded their channel roster to include major networks like AMC, ESPN, USA, and much more. FuboTV also offers live local ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC broadcasts in many parts of the country, so it is a great way to watch Who Do You Believe?.
You can check out a free trial to FuboTV here. Fubo TV supports the following streaming devices:
- Android smartphones
- Android tablets
- Apple TV (4th Generation only)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
For more information on FuboTV features, please see our Fubo TV review.
How Much: FuboTV costs $69.99 per month.
Trailer for Who Do You Believe?
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.