Do you want to watch Hallmark Channel but don’t want to pay for an expensive cable TV or satellite package? Well, you can watch Hallmark Channel right now for less than $10 per month! All you need is an internet connection and a subscription to a streaming service that carries Hallmark Channel.
Want a Quick Answer: Live and on-demand Hallmark Channel is now available through NBC’s Peacock streaming service. You can sign up for Peacock’s premiere plan for $4.99 per month. Another affordable way to watch Hallmark Channel is with Frndly TV at just $6.99 after a 1-week free trial. Philo is the next most affordable at $25 per month and provides many more popular channels than Frndly, but both services lack sports and cable news. DIRECTV STREAM, Hulu Live TV, FuboTV, and YouTube TV provide an experience closer to cable TV with cable news, sports, and local channels, but they are priced around $65-$70 per month. Sling TV and Vidgo also provide Hallmark Channel in their lineup at a price point and channel selection in between streaming services like Philo and services like DIRECTV STREAM.
Read on to learn more about these services that allow you to stream Hallmark Channel live online without needing a cable TV or satellite subscription.
Where to Stream Hallmark Channel
You can watch the same Hallmark Channel you see on cable TV over the internet using live streaming services. These services carry the same channels you see on cable at a more affordable price with no device fees. You can even use these services to stream Hallmark on your TV with Roku, Fire TV, or other streaming devices. You can also watch on your mobile device or web browser if you like.
While we cover every streaming service that carries Hallmark Channel in this article, I wanted to show you how easy it is to stream Hallmark Channel. Here are the steps.
- Try a free trial to Frndly TV or other streaming service mentioned in this article that offers Hallmark Channel
- Download the streaming service’s app to your supported device (iPhone, Android phone, Roku, Fire Stick, etc.)
- Log in to the app
- Start watching Hallmark Channel.
It’s that easy. Read on to learn more about the various live TV streaming services that carry Hallmark Channel.
Streaming Services with Hallmark Channel
The streaming services that carry Hallmark Channel are Peacock, Frndly TV, Philo, Sling TV, Vidgo, FuboTV, DIRECTV STREAM, and YouTube TV. With them, you can watch Hallmark Channel, just as if you had cable. Information on those services and how to sign up for each is listed below.
When it comes to which to choose I would break the decision into the following categories:
Watching Hallmark Channel Affordably: If you are just looking for Hallmark Channel then a budget service like Frndly TV starts at $6.99 per month. The the most notable channels on the service aside from Hallmark Channel are A&E, History Channel, Lifetime, and Hallmark. If you need more than Frndly offers, Philo starts at $25 per month and adds networks like AMC, Paramount Network, Discovery, HGTV, MTV, Nickelodeon, and more.
You want Hallmark Channel, but still want News and Sports: If you want to stream Hallmark Channel on streaming services that are more comparable to a cable package, then I would look at DIRECTV STREAM or YouTube TV. Those services will have most of the channels you are looking for. DIRECTV STREAM has the most robust channel offering, but the price is $74.99 per month, compared with YouTube TV’s $64.99 per month.
I break down these options and more in the sections below. To watch Hallmark Channel through these services, download the app to one of their supported streaming devices and Hallmark Channel will be available in their on-screen guide.
Frndly TV is the most affordable way to watch Hallmark Channel live and other channels like Game Show Network, QVC, and The Weather Channel. A subscription to Frndly TV starts at $6.99 per month. However, we find their $8.99 per month “Classic Plan” is the best value as it includes the following:
- Over 20 of Channels Live TV & On-Demand
- HD Video Quality
- Watch on 2 Screens at a Time
- Unlimited DVR recordings. You can keep recordings for 3 Months
- Supported on Apple TV, Roku, Roku TVs, Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android and iOS mobile devices, and most major web browsers
You can try their service with no commitment using this 1-week trial or reading our review of Frndly TV.
Hallmark is on Peacock
Hallmark Channel has made a deal with NBC’s peacock streaming service. Peacock Premium subscribers now have a live stream to Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama. Furthermore, all three channels will have original TV shows and movies available on demand. This essentially makes Peacock your one-stop shop for Hallmark Channel TV shows and movies. You can sign up for Peacock’s premiere plan for $4.99 per month and start streaming Hallmark live right now. You can also use that subscription to watch Hallmark shows or catch up on Hallmark movies.
Peacock supports iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, Android devices, Android TV, Chromecast, and Chromecast built-in. ]. You can learn more in our review of Peacock. You can sign up for Peacock on their website.
Philo TV is an online streaming service that works like a basic cable package over the internet. Philo cuts costs by neglecting sports and other high-cost content to provide some cable network favorites for only $25 per month. Philo’s Live TV Channels include Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Drama, and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries in their lineup. You can check out their service through this 1-week free trial.
- A subscription to Philo includes
- Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries in a package of over 60 other channels
- includes a cloud DVR with unlimited storage
- watch on up to three devices at the same time
Philo is currently supported on Mac and PC on a web browser, Apple iPhone and iPad (running iOS 9 or newer), Android phones and tablets (running 5.0 or later), Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Roku.
To Watch Hallmark Channel live through Philo, do the following:
- Go to the free trial signup
- Enter your mobile phone number and tap “Get Started”
- Enter your payment info and tap “Subscribe”
- Tap the link texted to your phone and tap the “Confirm Sign-Up” button
- Start watching Hallmark Channel
For information on what’s available on Philo, check our guide to Philo TV.
Watch Hallmark with a Free Trial to Philo
Hulu Live TV
Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand streaming library. Hulu also offers Hulu Live TV service for $69.99 a month that offers a channel lineup that includes Hallmark Channel. Hulu Live TV includes the following features:
- 60+ other channels, including local network channels.
- the price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
With Hulu Live TV, you can watch Hallmark Channel on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more. See our review of Hulu for more information. You can check out Hulu + Live TV or read our Hulu TV Review for a full rundown of available features and channels.
Hulu Live TV subscribers can also use their Hulu login to watch Hallmark Channel live or watch older episodes using the Hallmark Channel app on your streaming or mobile device. Sign up for Hulu Live TV!
Vidgo is a newer streaming service that offers fairly competitive pricing over other live streaming services. Vidgo includes Hallmark Channel in its plus package and over 85 different channels. New customers can sign up for the Plus Plan for $59.95 per month after a 1-week free trial.
Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract, so you can cancel any time. They include the following features:
- Vidgo includes Hallmark in its PLus package and over 80 other channels.
- Vidgo is supported on available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV.
- You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices at the same time.
We have the full details in our guide to Vidgo’s live streaming service.
You can also watch Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries with Sling TV. However, it’s not part of either the Sling TV Blue or Sling TV Orange base packages. (See our Sling TV review for details.) Instead, both channels are part of their “Lifestyles Extra” add-on package for an additional $6 per month. Sling TV starts at $40 per month, so you can start enjoying Hallmark Channel online and many other channels for $46 per month. That subscription includes:
- access to Hallmark, AMC, History Channel, A&E, and other channels on Sling TV
- Sling also offers on-demand and a cloud DVR
- You can stream up to three devices simultaneously on the Sling Blue plan.
- Supported on Windows and Mac PCs and laptops, Android and iOS devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus player, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and more.
- Includes a cloud DVR along with other great features.
Sling TV offers promotional pricing, and you can cancel anytime.
FuboTV is a streaming service that provides access to quite a few pay-TV channels. You can watch the channels live as they would air on cable TV, and you can record programs on their cloud DVR. They provide both Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, as well as over 80 other channels as part of their base package.
All this is included with the base package. It’s $74.99. There is no commitment, and you can cancel at any time. A subscription to fuboTV includes:
- Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, HGTV, and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
FuboTV is also an excellent option for Hallmark Channel as Hallmark Channel app accepts your FuboTV login credentials. This will allow you to use Hallmark Channel app on iOS, Android, Roku, or Apple TV devices.
Check out my full review of FuboTV for more information. You can sign up for fuboTV on their website.
As shown in our review of DIRECTV STREAM, you get access to Hallmark Channel as part of the DIRECTV STREAM “Entertainment” package for $74.99 per month.
All DIRECTV STREAM plans include:
- the ability to watch on 20 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like Hallmark, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can try DIRECTV STREAM by signing up for this 5-day free trial. There is no contract and you can cancel at any time.
YouTube TV added Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama in November 2021. The trio of Hallmark channels are available in its channel lineup for $64.99 per month.
YouTube TV provides:
- access to Hallmark Channel, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
Check our review of YouTube TV for more details. They also offer a 1-week free trial.
Is There A Hallmark Channel Subscription
Hallmark doesn’t offer a way to subscribe directly to Hallmark Channel. However, a subscription to some of the streaming services above will allow you to log into Hallmark Channel Everywhere app. This app works on streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android, and more. You can watch Hallmark Channel live and view some Hallmark Channel movies and TV shows on-demand through the app. Your login credentials from the following subscription services will allow you to log in to Hallmark Channel app:
Using The Hallmark App on Roku and Other Devices
Once you subscribe to one of the channels above, you can watch by downloading Hallmark Channel Everywhere app (see FAQ for details) to your streaming device. When prompted for a TV provider, use your username and password from one of the participating streaming services above. Below are the steps I used to unlock the Hallmark app on Roku. Other streaming devices and TV everywhere apps have a very similar process.
- Go the channel store or app store on your device. On Roku, it’s called the “Channel Store.”
- Search for Hallmark Channels Everywhere app, add it to your device, and then open it.
- In the app, select “Login” from the top right of the menu.
- Your Roku device will then show you an activation code and a URL.
- Using a computer or mobile web browser, go to the URL provided
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. I’m entering the username and password I use for Philo.
- Once you sign in, your TV screen will refresh. You should now have access to all the video content Hallmark Channels Everywhere app provides.
Watch Hallmark Channel Free
Some of the streaming services that carry Hallmark Channel offer a free trial. You can take advantage of those and watch free Hallmark Channel for over a month or longer if you use different email addresses. Let’s look at the free trials available.
- Frndly TV – offers a 1-week free trial
- Philo – offers a 1-week free trial
- DIRECTV STREAM – offers a 5-day free trial
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial
- FuboTV – offers a 1-week free trial
By picking up each streaming service and dropping it before the free trial expires, you can watch Hallmark Channel free for over an entire month!
Hallmark Movies Now
Not to be confused with the Hallmark Everywhere app, the Hallmark Movies Now streaming service is also available. This service shows select favorite Hallmark Movies on demand. The service was formally called “Feeln.” Now, it’s rebranded as Hallmark’s movie streaming service. This service doesn’t air the movies currently airing on Hallmark, just a selection of previously-aired movies.
You can sign up for Hallmark Movies Now on their website for $6.99 per month with no commitment. However, you can save a little money by signing up for one year for $59.99 (about $4.99 per month). Hallmark Movies Now is supported on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, various Android TV devices, Samsung and Sony smart TVs and Blu-ray players, Xbox One, iOS, Android, and Chromecast. See our review of Hallmark Movies Now for more details on this streaming service.
How To Watch Shows On Hallmark Channel
Below are articles explaining how to watch popular Hallmark Channel shows and movies.
For information on watching other TV channels online check out: How To Stream Specific TV Channels
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.