Tokyo Revengers is an anime adapted from the Japanese manga series of the same name written and illustrated by Ken Wakui. The story follows Takemichi Hanagak, a young 26-year old having trouble finding work and at a pretty low point in his life when he learns his middle school girlfriend, Hinata, along with her brother, Naoto, were murdered by a notorious gang. Soon after, an accident teleports Takemichi 12 years into the past, where he warns a young Naoto of the exact date Naoto and his sister are killed. Takemichi is then teleported back to the present day, where Naoto is now alive, but his sister is still dead. Takemichi continues to time hop every time he and Naoto shake hands allowing Takemichi to relay information to the younger Naoto and then return to the present to see what has been altered. The story is so good that it’s already been adapted into a live-action film released in Japan in July of 2021. Read on to learn more about where to watch this riveting anime.
- Where To Watch Tokyo Revengers: Available on Crunchyroll free with ads, and ad-free for Crunchyroll Premium subscribers (14-day free trial).
- When Did Tokyo Revengers premier: The first episode of season 1 was released on April 10, 2021.
- Number of Episodes: 24, The first season is still underway with episodes released in the US evey Saturday.
- Subbed/Dubbed: All episodes are available in subtitles on Cunchyroll and dubbed episodes are taking roughly 7-8 weeks to release after an episode airs.
- Tokyo Revengers Movie: The movie was released on July 9th 2021. There is currently no information on an international release.
Where To Watch Tokyo Revengers
Currently, you can watch Tokyo Revengers on two streaming services Crunchyroll.
Crunchyroll Has Every Episode of Tokyo Revengers Free
Crunchyroll streams all episodes of “Tokyo Revengers,” and they are free to watch. You have to watch in standard definition, wait a week for an episode, and there are ads, but it’s free. Upgrading to a premium subscription will let you watch episodes as soon as they are released, with no ads, and you can watch in HD. The premium subscription costs $7.99/month after the 14-day free trial. Furthermore, once an episode airs in Japan, that episode is available one hour later for premium subscribers. All episodes are ultimately available dubbed in English, Spanish, French, German, and Portuguese. However, it takes about 7-8 weeks after the episode is available on Crunchyroll before the dubbed episode is available to stream. Check out our review of Crunchyroll for more information on this streaming service.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.