Hosted by Gordon Ramsay, the “unscripted culinary boot camp” is one of the longest-running shows of its kind, in which chefs are put through an intense series of cooking challenges to prove they have what it takes to win. The grand prize for each season’s winner can include chef positions at some of Ramsay’s restaurants around the country. This article will let you know how to watch Hell’s Kitchen and watch this season live and on-demand, and even how you can catch up on episodes from previous seasons of Hell’s Kitchen.
- When to Watch: Hell’s Kitchen airs on Thursdays on Fox.
- Best Way to Stream Hell’s Kitchen when it airs: DIRECTV STREAM provides Fox live and has a 5-day free trial. FuboTV and YouTube TV (Free Trial) both offer access to Fox live streaming. For all options, you can also check out our guide: How To Watch Fox without Cable
- How to Watch Past Seasons and On-Demand: Seasons 10 – 20 of Hell’s Kitchen are on Hulu’s streaming library (Free Trial), and new episodes are available one day after their live broadcast.
Watching season 21 of Hell’s Kitchen without Cable
Suppose you don’t have cable TV or can’t watch Fox using a TV antenna. Numerous streaming options offer local Fox stations in nearly all U.S. markets, and several offer a free trial so that you can watch the premiere of Hell’s Kitchen free. All the ways you can stream Hell’s Kitchen are listed below. All free trials auto-renew when they expire, but you will not be billed if you cancel before the trial ends.
Watch Hell’s Kitchen on DIRECTV STREAM
- the ability to watch on 20 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ESPN, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Watch Hell’s Kitchen on YouTube TV
Watch Hell’s Kitchen on fuboTV
FuboTV offers Fox in numerous US cities allowing you to watch Hell’s Kitchen when it airs. You can check out a free trial to FuboTV here. Fubo TV supports the following streaming devices:
- Android smartphones
- Android tablets
- Apple TV (4th Generation only)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
For more information on FuboTV features, please see our Fubo TV review.
How Much: FuboTV costs $74.99.
Watch Hell’s Kitchen on Hulu
Hulu offers live Fox in nearly all US markets along with cable TV and broadcast networks. Therefore, you can watch Hell’s Kitchen as it airs on Fox. To see if live Fox is available in your area, you can use this tool: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zip code.
Hulu + Live TV is supported on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android, and more. You can read more about Hulu in our review of Hulu. There isn’t a month-to-month contract, so you can sign up to test the service without fear of a long-term commitment. You can sign up for Hulu Live TV using this link.
How to Watch Hell’s Kitchen On Demand
Hulu’s streaming library may not have every episode Hell’s Kitchen, but it does have season 1 and seasons 10 – 20, so there is more than enough to keep you busy. The plans are listed below, and each offers a 30-day free trial. In addition, if you can wait a day after the broadcast, Hulu will have all episodes of the new season one day later.
- Hulu (with ads): This plan costs $7.99 per month, but provides an annual billing option priced at $59.99 per year. This plan is ad-supported.
- Hulu (no ads): This plan costs $14.99 per month. With this plan, you get all the movies and TV shows in Hulu’s streaming library commercial-free.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.