If you live in the San Francisco TV market and want to watch Golden State Warriors and Giants games, you don’t need cable. All these teams can be watched live on NBC Sports Bay Area using a live TV streaming service and your internet connection. You can watch online through the web, or even on your TV using a streaming device like a Roku.
Streaming Services with NBC Sports Bay Area
Several live TV streaming services offer NBC Sports Bay Area in its channel lineup. However, you have to live in the Giant’s and Warriors broadcast area. This is true whether watching NBC Sports Bay Area through cable TV or any TV streaming services mentioned below.
If you don’t live in the NBC Sports Bay Area broadcast area, you may want to look at this guide to work around sports TV blackouts. Otherwise, read on for information on watching NBC Sports Bay Area online.
Watch NBC Sports Bay Area on Hulu Live TV
Hulu Live TV carries NBC Sports Bay Area for those subscribers living in the San Francisco / San Jose metro area. You can check to see which channels are available to you by entering your zip code on Hulu’s channel finder.
Hulu starts with a free trial when you sign up, but costs $64.99 per month after the trial. You can cancel any time without penalty as there is no long term contract. The list below shows some of what Hulu+Live TV has to offer:
- live local ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and more in most markets of the country
- Carries, ESPN, TBS, FOX, and FS1 so you won’t miss nationally televised Giant’s games not airing on NBC Sports Bay Area
- Live access to popular channels found on cable. See Hulu’s channel lineup for a full list.
- 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. You can upgrade to 200 hours and fast-forward through recorded commercials for an additional $9.99 per month.
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Watch Hulu on 2 screens at once. Watch on unlimited screens for an additional $9.99 per month
- Includes all the on-demand access you normally receive with standard Hulu. This includes Hulu Originals.
You can watch NBC Sports Bay Area through Hulu on any of the following devices:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV (4th generation or later)
- Google Chromecast
- iOS and Android Smartphones and Tablets
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Echo Show
- Fire Tablets
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- LG TV (select models)
- Nintendo Switch
- Mac and PC browsers
- Samsung TV (select models)
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Windows 10
Watch NBC Sports Bay Area on fuboTV
fuboTV offers subscribers local and cable TV channels just as if you subscribed to a cable TV package as NBC Sports Bay Area is a part of their channel lineup. You can watch NBC Sports Bay Area through fuboTV online or on your TV using a supported streaming device like a Roku or Fire TV Stick.
Like cable, NBC Sports Bay Area is only available through fuboTV if you live in the San Francisco Bay Area TV market. I recommend checking their website to find the channels they offer in your area using this link.
FuboTV offers a One Week Free Trial, but there is no contract so you can cancel any time. If you cancel during your free trial, you will not be charged at all. Here are some features included with your subscription to fuboTV:
- live local CBS, FOX, and NBC broadcast in many parts of the country
- a ton of channels you usually find on cable like HGTV, History, FS1, and more
- a cloud DVR for recording TV shows
- stream to 2 devices at once (can upgrade to more)
The monthly cost of fuboTV currently starts at $64.99. For more information on this streaming service, see our guide to fuboTV.
Watch NBC Sports Bay Area on YouTube TV
YouTubeTV also offers NBC Sports Bay Area live. NBC Sports Bay Area is included in the base package for $64.99 a month if you live in their broadcast area. The live streaming service also includes a DVR and supports a host of streaming devices. Youtube TV supports Roku, Android, iOS (includes AirPlay to Apple TV), and Chromecasts/Chromecast-compatible TVs. Like the other services, YouTube TV offers a free trial, cloud DVR, local broadcast channels, and many other features. Please read our review of YouTube TV for more details on their service.
AT&T TV Carries NBC Sports Bay Area
AT&T’s live streaming service is another way to watch NBC Sports Bay Area live. However, you have to subscribe to their “Choice” package for $84.99 per month. You can sign up online and they don’t force you into a contract so you can cancel at any time. The service also includes a cloud DVR service and allows you to stream to 20 devices simultaneously.
AT&T TV is supported on the following devices:
- 4th Gen Apple TV
- Google Chromecast, 2nd gen and higher
- Amazon Fire TV
- Fire TV Stick
- iOS devices
- Chrome and Safari browsers
See our review of AT&T TV for more details on this streaming service.
TVision is a new live TV streaming service from T-Mobile. TVision’s “Live” channel package offers NBC Sports Bay Area. TVision is currently only available to T-Mobile customers. TVision’s “Live” plan is priced at $40 per month and includes the following features:
- Over 30 live channels, including NBC Sports Bay Area
- Add 100 hours of cloud DVR for $5 more per month
- stream to 2 devices at a time
- supported on Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more
For information on watching other TV channels online check out: How To Stream Specific TV Channels
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.
Right now, you can try the streaming service Discovery+ at no cost for up to a year by switching to Fios Internet.
With over 60 live channels including HGTV, AMC, Paramount Channel and more for just $20 per month, Philo TV is one of the best TV provider deals you 'll find online. Try a Free Trial to Philo Now! No credit card required!
Disney+ is offering an amazing deal combining Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ for just $13.99 per month! For more on the new Disney streaming service, check out our ultimate guide to Disney+