Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules is a new reality show that premieres on Wednesday, January 12, at 9 p.m. ET on E! The show puts eight celebrity offspring to work on a ranch in Colorado to try and prove they are not just their famous names. With parents such as Billy Bob Thorton, Martin Lawrence, Pat Benatar, and Neil Giraldo, Shaquille O’Neal, and David Hasselhoff, the team represents a variety of Hollywood who’s who. But now, they are determined to do something themselves, as well as for others, as they put their labor into trying to reopen Saddleback Ranch. Unfortunately, the property faced a devastating year of shutdown and loss due to the pandemic. Read on to learn how to watch new episodes of Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules without cable, as well as how to watch past seasons.
- When Does Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules Premiere: Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules premieres on Wednesday, January 12.
- When Does Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules Airs: Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET
- TV Network: Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules airs on E!
- Best Way to Stream New Episodes: You can watch new episodes of Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules on E! with DIRECTV STREAM. The service provides a 5-Day free trial when signing up. FuboTV (Free Trial),and YouTube TV(Free Trial) also carry E!.
- Watch Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules on These Streaming Services
Watch Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules on These Streaming Services
You don’t need cable to watch Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules. You can use a TV antenna if you live close enough to an E! broadcast tower. However, if you don’t want to use a TV Antenna, the following streaming services carry E!, so you can watch Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules as it airs every week. You can also check out our feature on How to Watch E! Without Cable.
Watch Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM offers live E! streaming in many markets. Through its “Entertainment” package for $74.99 a month, E! is available along with a ton of cable TV and other broadcast networks. They offer a free trial to allow you to make sure E! is offered in your area. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like E! and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
How Much: $74.99 per month through its “Entertainment” package.
Watch Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules on Sling TV
Sling TV was one of the first live streaming services on the market. They also offer E! as part of their Sling TV Blue package. The service costs $35 per month and provides live access to many other traditional cable networks. In my review of Sling TV, I cover information on device support, channel availability, and features like their cloud DVR.
Aside from being one of the most comprehensive sports packages on the Internet, Sling also provides the following features:
- access to E!, HGTV, A&E, and many more top channels
- no contract is required, so you can cancel any time
- Sling TV also offers on-demand when available from a network
- includes 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- supports Windows and Mac PCs and laptops, Android and iOS devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus player, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and more.
How Much: $35 per month for the Blue package
Watch Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules on Hulu
Hulu + Live TV offers live E! in nearly all US markets along with cable TV and broadcast networks. Therefore, you can watch Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules every week as it airs on E!. To see if live E! is available in your area, you can use this tool: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zip code.
- Discovery and 60+ other channels including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
You can read more about Hulu in our review of Hulu. There isn’t a month-to-month contract, so you can sign up to test the service without fear of a long-term commitment.
Watch Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules on YouTube TV
YouTube TV is another excellent option for watching Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules. YouTube TV offers live E! with its streaming service in nearly ALL markets in the US.
YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies. Be sure to check out our review of YouTube TV for more information. You can sign up for their free trial.
How Much: $72.99 per month.
Watch Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules on fuboTV
FuboTV offers E! in numerous US cities allowing you to watch Relatively Famous: Ranch Rules every week when it airs. You can check out a free trial to FuboTV here. Fubo TV supports the following streaming devices:
- Android smartphones
- Android tablets
- Apple TV (4th Generation only)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
For more information on FuboTV features, please see our Fubo TV review.
How Much: FuboTV costs $74.99.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.