Episode 10 of season 3 of Superman & Lois, titled "Collision Course", airs Tuesday, May 30 at 8:00 PM eastern time on The CW. Superman and Lois, a revisit of the classic superhero story, sees Tyler Hoechlin and Elizabeth Tulloch as Clark Kent/Superman and Lois Lane, returning with their two sons to Smallville for a quiet life, but things are quickly interrupted, and nothing stays idyllic for long. This new series is part of The CW’s larger DC Arrowverse. Read on for more on how to watch Superman and Lois without cable.
- When New Episodes of Superman and Lois Air: Superman and Lois airs on Tuesdays, at 8 p.m.
- TV Network: Superman and Lois airs on The CW.
- Best Way to Stream Live: DIRECTV STREAM provides The CW, so you can watch new episodes of Superman and Lois when they air, and has a 5-Day free trial when signing up. FuboTV and YouTube TV(Free Trial) also carry The CW.
- Current Season On-Demand: New episodes of the current season are available every Wednesday on The CW App.
Watch Superman and Lois Without Cable
Suppose you don’t have cable TV or can’t watch The CW using a TV antenna. There are several live streaming services that will let you watch Superman and Lois as it airs. All the ways you can stream Superman and Lois are listed below. All free trials auto-renew when they expire, but you will not be billed if you cancel before the trial ends.
The following streaming services carry The CW, so you can watch Superman and Lois as it airs live on January 11.
Watch Superman and Lois on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM offers The CW live in many markets. Through its “Entertainment” package for $74.99 a month, The CW is available along with a ton of cable TV and other broadcast networks. DIRECTV STREAM offers The CW in many TV markets in the US. Check this online offer to make sure The CW is offered in your area. For more information, check out our review of DIRECTV STREAM.
How Much: $74.99 per month through its “Entertainment” package.
Watch Superman and Lois on YouTube TV
YouTube TV is another great option for watching Superman and Lois. YouTube TV offers The CW live with its streaming service in nearly ALL markets in the US.
YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies. Be sure to check out our review of YouTube TV for more information. You can sign up for their free trial.
How Much: $72.99 per month.
Watch Superman and Lois on fuboTV
FuboTV offers The CW in numerous US cities allowing you to watch Superman and Lois when it airs. You can check out FuboTV here. Fubo TV supports the following streaming devices:
- Android smartphones
- Android tablets
- Apple TV (4th Generation only)
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
For more information on FuboTV features, please see our Fubo TV review.
How Much: FuboTV costs $74.99 per month.
Watch Superman and Lois on Hulu
Hulu + Live TV offers The CW live in nearly all US markets along with cable TV and broadcast networks. Therefore, you can watch Superman and Lois as it airs on The CW. To see if The CW is available in your area, you can use this tool: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zip code. You can read our review of Hulu here.
Hulu Live TV also includes the following features:
- TBS and 60+ other channels, including local network channels.
- Price includes a subscription to ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on two screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with six customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
- Supports iOS, Android, Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, and more.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.