The Match 4 takes place on Tuesday, July 6 with an interesting twist. Tiger Woods is recovering from an injury and won’t be able to tee off against Phil Mickelson. Instead, Bryson DeChambeau will be joined by MVP NFL Quarterback Aaron Rodgers to take on Mickelson and another MVP Quarterback Tom Brady. The duos will compete in 18 holes of alternate-shot match play. Partners will alternate hitting the same ball throughout the round. Both players will make a tee shot. The player who didn’t make the best shot off the tee will play the second and then alternate until the ball is sunk.
The Match 4 airs at 5 p.m. ET on TNT, TBS, and TruTV, but you don’t need cable to watch. Read on to see how you can watch one of golf’s most intriguing events, The Match.
- When is The Match: Tuesday, July 6 at 5 p.m. Eastern Time
- Where is The Match: The Reserve at Moonlight Basin, Big Sky, MT
- How To Watch The Match: The Match airs on TNT, TBS, and True TV. Hulu Live TV (Free Trial) provides access to all three channels, but it’s the same coverage on each channel. The guides below will provide more options.
Where You Can Watch The Match
Any streaming service that carries TBS, TNT, or TruTV will allow you to watch the match. These include Hulu Live TV, YouTube TV, Sling TV, and DIRECTV Stream. Counter to what some websites are saying, you cannot watch The Match on fuboTV as the streaming services don’t carry any of the channels airing The Match. Your option to stream The Match on Tuesday, July 6 at 5 p.m. Eastern Time ae below. Each of these services includes a cloud DVR with their service so you can set The Match to record and watch later.
Hulu Live TV
You can watch The Match through Hulu Live TV. The service provides TBS, TNT, and TruTV in its channel lineup among other great channels. Hulu Live TV also includes the following features:
- The basic package comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. (Upgrades available)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Hulu Live TV is supported by several connected TV devices, mobile devices, and browsers. You can stream The Match on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, iOS, Android, and Windows Smartphones and Tablets, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and 4, Wii and Wii U, and much more.
DIRECTV Stream is another way you can watch The Match on TBS, TNT, or TruTV. Channel packages start at $69.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV Stream includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like TruTV and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
YouTubeTV also carries TBS, TNT, and TruTV in its channel lineup along with limitless storage space for recording your shows. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere.
YouTube TV provides:
- TruTV, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app isn’t available on Roku. However, users can use YouTube TV through the YouTube app on Roku devices.
- Includes Youtube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
After a 1-week free trial YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month. See our YouTube TV review for more details.
You can watch The Match on TBS, TNT, or TruTV with Sling TV through its “Blue” package for $35. You can sign up and try their service and you can cancel any time as there are no contracts or long-term commitments. Aside from one of the most comprehensive sports packages on the Internet, Sling also provides the following features:
- access to TruTV, TBS, TNT, and many more top channels
- no contract is required, so you can cancel any time
- Sling TV also offers on-demand when available from a network
- includes 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- supports Windows and Mac PCs and laptops, Android and iOS devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus player, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and more.
To find out more about Sling TV, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.