The Match 7 takes place on Saturday, December 10, starting at 6 pm ET/3 pm PT with Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy taking on Jordan Spieth and Justin Thomas. The duos will compete in 12 holes of alternate-shot match play. Partners will alternate hitting the same ball throughout the round. Both players will make a tee shot. The player who didn’t make the best shot off the tee will play the second and alternate until the ball is sunk.
The Match airs at 6 p.m. ET on TNT, with the event being simulcast on TBS and TruTV, but you don’t need cable to watch. Read on to see how you can watch one of golf’s most intriguing events, The Match.
- When is The Match: Saturday, December 10th at 6 p.m. Eastern Time
- Where is The Match: Pelican Golf Club – Belleair, Florida
- How To Watch The Match: The Match airs on TNT, which you can stream DIRECTV STREAM or YouTube TV. Both offer a free trial with no long-term commitment. I cover all your options on watching The Match below
Where You Can Watch The Match 7
Any streaming service that carries TNT will allow you to watch the match. These include Hulu Live TV, YouTube TV, Sling TV, and DIRECTV STREAM. Your options to stream The Match on Saturday, December 10th at 6 p.m. Eastern Time are below. Each of these services includes a cloud DVR with their service, so you can set The Match to record and watch later.
Hulu Live TV
You can watch The Match through Hulu Live TV. The service provides TNT in its channel lineup, among other great channels. Hulu Live TV also includes the following features:
- includes ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Hulu Live TV is supported by several connected TV devices, mobile devices, and browsers. You can stream The Match on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, iOS, Android, and Windows Smartphones and Tablets, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and 4, Wii and Wii U, and much more.
Hulu Live TV has a monthly price of $69.99 with no long-term commitment. Check out our review of Hulu for more details on this streaming service.
DIRECTV STREAM is another way you can watch The Match on TNT. Channel packages start at $74.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like TNT and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can check out this streaming service through this online offer or read about it in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
YouTube TV also carries TNT in its channel lineup, along with limitless storage space for recording your shows. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere.
YouTube TV provides:
- TNT, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
After a 1-week free trial YouTube TV costs $72.99 per month. See our YouTube TV review for more details.
You can watch The Match on TNT with Sling TV through its “Blue” package for $40. You can sign up and try their service, and you can cancel any time as there are no contracts or long-term commitments. Aside from one of the most comprehensive sports packages on the Internet, Sling also provides the following features:
- access to TNT and many more top channels
- no contract is required, so you can cancel any time
- Sling TV also offers on-demand when available from a network
- includes 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- supports Windows and Mac PCs and laptops, Android and iOS devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus player, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and more.
To find out more about Sling TV, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.