The new limited-run documentary series March premieres on Monday, January 24, at 8 p.m. ET, on The CW. March follows a group of college students at Prairie View A&M University as they strive to become the highest-ranking HBCU (Historic Black Colleges and Universities) marching band. From the staff to individual band members, including drum majors, dancers, the flag team, and musicians, the documentary shares their personal stories as they balance their duties as part of the prestigious band with rigorous academic schedules and expectations. The limited-run series will have eight episodes, running on Monday evenings for four weeks, then moving to Sundays on February 27. This article will explain how you can watch March as episodes air and on-demand.
- When Does March Premiere: March premieres Monday, January 24, at 8 p.m. ET.
- When Do New Episodes of March Air: March airs at 8 p.m. ET on Mondays for the first four episodes, then moves to Sundays at 9 p.m. on February 27.
- TV Network: March airs on The CW.
- Best Way to Stream Live: DIRECTV STREAM provides The CW, so you can watch new episodes of March when they air, and has a 5-day free trial. FuboTV (Free Trial), and YouTube TV(Free Trial) also carry The CW.
- Current Season On-Demand: New episodes of the current season are available every Monday on The CW app.
- How to Watch Past Seaons: Seasons 1 and 2 of March are available on Netflix.
Watching New Episodes Of March
Stream March Free
March air Monday nights at 8 p.m. on The CW, and you can watch episodes as they air for free by using a TV antenna to pick up your local CW broadcast. If you can wait a day, new episodes of March are available to stream for free on The CW’s website and The CW app every Friday. The CW app keeps the last five episodes of March available free to watch. For information on using the CW app, see “How To Use The CW App.”
Watch March on These Streaming Services
Suppose you don’t have cable TV or can’t watch The CW using a TV antenna. The following streaming services offer local CW stations in nearly all U.S. markets. Many offer a free trial, and all let you watch new episodes of March as they air. All free trials auto-renew when they expire, but you will not be billed if you cancel before the trial ends.
Watch March on DIRECTV STREAM
Watch March on YouTube TV
Watch March on Hulu
Watch March on fuboTV
Trailer for March
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For the latest news tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to follow our Google News Feed, like our Facebook Page and Follow Us on Twitter.