Where to Watch Birdgirl
How to Watch Cartoon Network Online without Cable
As with most content on cable today, there are alternate ways to enjoy the channels and shows you want without forking over mountains of cash to a cable TV provider. Here are a few of the cable-subscription-free ways you can stream Cartoon Network online.
Watch Cartoon Network on Hulu
Hulu is a great way to stream Cartoon Network Live. Previously Hulu was known for its vast on-demand library. Recently, they have added a Hulu Live TV service. In addition to streaming Cartoon Network live, Hulu offers live access to channels like A&E, TNT, FX, HGTV, and more (See a full list of channels on Hulu). Hulu Live TV also includes the following features:
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage. (Recordings save for 9 months)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- Comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Hulu Live TV is supported by several connected TV devices, mobile devices and browsers. You can stream Cartoon Network on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, iOS, Android, and Windows Smartphones and Tablets, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and 4, Wii and Wii U, and much more.
Cartoon Network on Sling TV
A more price-conscious alternative is Sling. Cartoon Network is in both its “orange” and “blue packages, each priced at $35a month. Sling TV provides a live stream of Cartoon Network so you are able to watch exactly what would be airing on Cartoon Network just as if you had cable. Some episodes of its shows are available on-demand, as well.
Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy Cartoon Network on a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart devices. In addition to live Cartoon Network, Sling TV streams several other channels live online. To find out more about what Sling TV has to offer, and more information about Sling TV device compatibility, check out this detailed review of Sling TV.
Cartoon Network on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is another way you can watch Cartoon Network. The service is priced at $69.99 per month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM includes the following:
- watch 20 streams simultaneously per subscription
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like Cartoon Network and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more
Cartoon Network on YouTube TV
YouTube TV also offers Cartoon Network streaming, as well as limitless storage space for recording your shows. Your library of recorded shows can be streamed anywhere. Cartoon Network is included in the base package for $64.99 a month.
- access to Cartoon Network, CNN, ESPN, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two companies.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
See our YouTube TV review for more details.
How to Watch Birdgirl on Demand
Birdgirl is available one day after airing on Cartoon Network on HBO Max. A subscription to HBO Max costs $14.99 per month for their ad-free plan and $9.99 per month for their ad-supported service (meaning a few commercials with every episode). You can sign up here. HBO Max is supported on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and more. You can check out my review of HBO Max for more details on this streaming service.
HBO Max doesn’t only air HBO but content from WarnerMedia and other sources. Content on HBO Max includes:
- A selection of acquired series and movies
- All of HBO
- An exclusive collection of new HBO Max Originals
- Select favorites from the WarnerMedia brands Warner Bros., New Line Cinema, DC, CNN, the Turner library, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more
- A selection of acquired series and movies (South Park being a notable example)
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.