Monday Night Football will air every Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN and there are plenty of ways to watch without cable. This article will cover all the ways you can watch Monday Night Football, including a few free ones. I’ll also include the weekly Monday Night Football schedule at the end of the article. I’ll also explain how you can watch an alternate stream of Monday Night Football anchored by Peyton and Eli Manning.
How To Watch Monday Night Football in Week 2
- When: Monday, September 20th, 2021 at 8:15 pm ET
- Matchup: Green Bay Packers vs. Detroit Lions
- Network: ESPN
- How To Watch: Watch on Monday Night Football live on ESPN for free using the free trial from any of the following streaming services:
- fuboTV (1-week free trial)
There are other options to watch Monday Night Football covered in this article. For details on watching every game this season, see our guide to watching the NFL without cable.
How To Watch Monday Night Football
You can watch Monday Night Football every week on ESPN using any of the streaming services below. You can also check out our guide on how to watch ESPN without cable.
FuboTV is an excellent service to watch Monday Night Football. Not only do they stream live ESPN, but they also carry ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, and NFL Network so that you can watch every NFL game on TV in your area. There are over 90 channels offered in its Starter package for $64.99/month (after a 7-day free trial). FuboTV includes these channels in their Starter channel package, along with allowing you to use your fuboTV login to watch ESPN3 through the ESPN app. Below are some features included with the FuboTV “Starter” package:
- ESPN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, NFL Network, and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
Hulu Live TV
Most cord cutters are familiar with Hulu’s On-Demand service. However, they also offer a live TV service including ESPN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, and NFL Network. So you can watch Monday Night Football on ESPN and every other game airing on TV. Hulu Live TV costs $64.99/month after a 1-week free trial and includes the following features:
- over 60 channels including live ESPN, NFL Network ABC, NBC, Fox, CBS, and more
- You can also use your Hulu Live TV credentials to watch ESPN3 on the ESPN app.
- 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- stream to two streams at the same time, with an upgrade option for unlimited streams.
- The Hulu on-demand streaming library
- Hulu is available on Android, iOS, Xbox One, 4th Gen Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV and stick.
If you are curious about all the channels Hulu Live TV offers in your area, including ESPN, you can use this tool on Hulu’s Website: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zipcode.
Check out our review of Hulu Live TV for more information.
Another great streaming service for Monday Night Football is YouTube TV. They offer ESPN, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and NFL Network. They offer those channels and more for a cost of $64.99 per month and include the following:
- access to ESPN, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app isn’t available on Roku. However, users can use YouTube TV through the YouTube app on Roku devices.
- Includes Youtube TV on-demand
Sling TV’s “Orange plan” is the most affordable way to watch ESPN with a price of $35 per month. You can watch Monday Night Football, but they are missing local CBS and Fox in most of the country, leaving you looking for other ways to watch games on Sunday. Sling TV features include
- access to ESPN and many more top channels
- no contract is required, so you can cancel any time
- Sling TV also offers on-demand when available from a network
- includes 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- supports Windows and Mac PCs and laptops, Android and iOS devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus player, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and more.
Vidgo is a newer streaming service that offers fairly competitive pricing over other live streaming services. Vidgo includes ESPN so that you can watch Monday Night Football, but like Sling is missing some channels, you need games on Sunday like CBS and NBC. New customers can sign up for the Core Plan for $55 per month. (They offer discounted promo pricing for your first 3 months.) A subscription to Vidgo Includes the following:
- Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract, and you can cancel any time
- Stream on 3 devices simultaneously
- Over 70 channels including ESPN
- Vidgo is supported on available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices at the same time.
You can watch Monday Night Football on ESPN with DIRECTV Stream. They include ESPN, ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX as part of their “Entertainment” package for $69.99 per month. However, you may miss a few Thursday Night Football games without NFL Network. All DIRECTV Stream plans include:
- the ability to watch on 20 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ESPN, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can try DIRECTV Stream by signing up for this online offer. There is no contract, and DIRECTV Stream provides a full refund if you cancel within 14 days.
Watch Monday Night Football for Free
A few of the streaming services that carry ESPN offer a free trial, so you can use those to watch Monday Night Football for free a few weeks this season. . You can take advantage of those and watch free ESPN for over a month or longer if you use different email addresses. Just be sure to cancel before the trial period expires if you don’t want to be charged. Let’s look at the free trials available.
- fuboTV – Offers a 1-week free trial
- Hulu Live TV – offers a 7-day free trial to Hulu Live TV
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial
- DIRECTV Stream – They don’t advertise a free trial, but you receive a full refund if you cancel within 14-days of signing up.
By picking up each streaming service and dropping it before the free trial expires, you can watch ESPN free for a few weeks. That’s almost a free month! Plus, it will give you a good idea of which streaming service you like best if you decide to keep one.
Monday Night Football with Peyton and Eli Manning
Monday Night Football with Peyton and Eli is an alternate telecast option for Monday Night Football airing on ESPN2 and ESPN+. The show will debut in Week 1 and air 10 times this season, including Weeks 2 and 3. For nearly all telecasts, Peyton will be in Denver and Eli from New Jersey. However, for the Ravens-Raiders matchup, both brothers will be in the ESPN Seaport Studios in New York City.
If you subscribed to any of the streaming services that have ESPN above, you also have access to ESPN2 to watch Monday Night Football with Peyton and Eli. However, you can also watch the Manning Brothers Telecast through ESPN+. An ESPN+ subscription costs only $6.99 per month ($69.99 for the year). There is no contract so you can cancel any time you like. In addition to ESPN, Disney also owns Hulu and the Disney+ streaming service. You can get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for just $13.99 by signing up here!
Once you subscribe to ESPN+, you can watch it through the ESPN app. The ESPN App supports Roku Players and TVs, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android, iPhone, Samsung TVs, Xbox One, and PS4.
To add ESPN+ to your ESPN app, follow these instructions:
- Subscribe to ESPN+
- Download and Open the ESPN app on your mobile or TV device
- Click the Settings Gear in the upper right corner
- Select “Account Information” then “Log Into ESPN Account.” You should receive an activation code.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or laptop and type in the code
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials
- You should then get confirmation that your ESPN+ account is linked and now see and “ESPN+” tab in the ESPN app.
You’ll be able to watch Monday Night Football with Peyton and Eli on your TV every week it’s on. For more information, check out our article on How To Watch ESPN+. For more information on ESPN2, see our article on how to watch ESPN2 without cable.
Monday Night Football Schedule
All games on Monday Night Football will air on ESPN each week and start at 8:15 p.m. ET. The Monday Night Football weekly schedule is in the table below.
|Week 2||Sept. 20||Green Bay Packers vs. Detroit Lions|
|Week 3||Sept. 27||Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles|
|Week 4||Oct. 4||Los Angeles Chargers vs. Las Vegas Raiders|
|Week 5||Oct. 11||Baltimore Ravens vs. Indianapolis Colts|
|Week 6||Oct. 18||Tennessee Titans vs. Buffalo Bills|
|Week 7||Oct. 25||Seattle Seahawks vs. New Orleans Saints|
|Week 8||Nov. 1||Kansas City Chiefs vs. New York Giants|
|Week 9||Nov. 8||Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Chicago Bears|
|Week 10||Nov. 15||San Francisco 49ers vs. Los Angeles Rams|
|Week 11||Nov. 22||Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New York Giants|
|Week 12||Nov. 29||Washington Football Team vs. Seattle Seahawks|
|Week 13||Dec. 6||Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots|
|Week 14||Dec. 13||Arizona Cardinals vs. Los Angeles Rams|
|Week 15||Dec. 20||Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota Vikings|
|Week 16||Dec. 27||New Orleans Saints vs. Miami Dolphins|
|Week 17||Jan. 3||Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns|
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.
For tips and tricks on cutting the cord and other tech topics be sure to join our Facebook Page.