Monday Night Football will air every Monday Night on ESPN with a few weeks simulcasted on ABC. There are plenty of ways to watch ESPN without cable. Read on to learn how to stream the next Monday Night Game. If you want to watch this week’s Monday Night Football, you can use a free trial to one of the streaming services below that carry ESPN:
- DIRECTV STREAM – Has ESPN and provides a 5-day free trial
- FuboTV – Has ESPN and provides a free trial
- YouTube TV – Has ESPN and provides a free trial
How To Watch The New York Giants vs. Seattle Seahawks
- When: Monday, October 2, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Network: ESPN
- How To Watch: Watch Monday Night Football live on ESPN using the any of the following streaming services:
There are other options to watch Monday Night Football covered in this article. For details on watching every game this season, see our guide to watching the NFL without cable.
How To Watch Monday Night Football
You can watch Monday Night Football every week on ESPN using any of the streaming services below. You can also check out our guide on how to watch ESPN without cable.
You can watch Monday Night Football on ESPN with DIRECTV STREAM. They include ESPN, ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX as part of their “Entertainment” package for $74.99 per month. All DIRECTV STREAM plans include:
- the ability to watch on 20 devices at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ESPN, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
You can try DIRECTV STREAM by signing up for this online offer.
FuboTV is an excellent service to watch Monday Night Football. Not only do they stream live ESPN, but they also carry ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, and NFL Network so that you can watch every NFL game on TV in your area. There are over 90 channels offered in its Pro Plan for $74.99. FuboTV includes these channels in their Starter channel package, along with allowing you to use your fuboTV login to watch ESPN3 through the ESPN app. Below are some features included with the FuboTV “Starter” package:
- ESPN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, NFL Network, and more are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Apple TV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
Hulu Live TV
Most cord cutters are familiar with Hulu’s On-Demand service. However, they also offer a live TV service including ESPN, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, and NFL Network. So you can watch Monday Night Football on ESPN and every other game airing on TV. Hulu Live TV costs $69.99/month after a 1-week free trial and includes the following features:
- over 60 channels including live ESPN, NFL Network ABC, NBC, Fox, CBS, and more
- You can also use your Hulu Live TV credentials to watch ESPN3 on the ESPN app.
- 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- stream to two streams at the same time, with an upgrade option for unlimited streams.
- The Hulu on-demand streaming library
- Hulu is available on Android, iOS, Xbox One, 4th Gen Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV and stick.
If you are curious about all the channels Hulu Live TV offers in your area, including ESPN, you can use this tool on Hulu’s Website: Hulu Live TV Channels by Zip code.
Check out our review of Hulu Live TV for more information.
Sling TV’s “Orange plan” is the most affordable way to watch ESPN with a price of $40 per month. You can watch Monday Night Football, but they are missing local CBS and Fox in most of the country, leaving you looking for other ways to watch games on Sunday. Sling TV features include
- access to ESPN and many more top channels
- no contract is required, so you can cancel any time
- Sling TV also offers on-demand when available from a network
- includes 50 hours of cloud DVR storage (upgradeable)
- supports Windows and Mac PCs and laptops, Android and iOS devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus player, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and more.
Vidgo is a newer streaming service that offers fairly competitive pricing over other live streaming services. Vidgo includes ESPN so that you can watch Monday Night Football, but like Sling is missing some channels, you need games on Sunday like CBS and NBC. New customers can sign up for the Core Plan for $69.99 per month. (They offer discounted promo pricing for your first 3 months.) A subscription to Vidgo Includes the following:
- Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract, and you can cancel any time
- Stream on 3 devices simultaneously
- Over 70 channels including ESPN
- Vidgo is supported on available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also stream the service on up to 3 devices at the same time.
Another great streaming service for Monday Night Football is YouTube TV. They offer ESPN, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and NFL Network. They offer those channels and more for a cost of $72.99 per month and include the following:
- access to ESPN, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- YouTube TV supports Roku, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more.
- Includes YouTube TV on-demand
Watch Monday Night Football for Free
A few of the streaming services that carry ESPN offer a free trial, so you can use those to watch Monday Night Football for free a few weeks this season. You can take advantage of those and watch free ESPN for over a month or longer if you use different email addresses. Just be sure to cancel before the trial period expires if you don’t want to be charged. Let’s look at the free trials available.
- DIRECTV STREAM – They provide a 5-Day free trial when signing up.
- fuboTV – Offers a fuboTV subscription
- YouTube TV – They offer a Free Trial
By picking up each streaming service and dropping it before the free trial expires, you can watch ESPN free for a few weeks. That’s almost a free month! Plus, it will give you a good idea of which streaming service you like best if you decide to keep one.
Monday Night Football with Peyton and Eli Manning
Monday Night Football with Peyton and Eli is an alternate telecast option for Monday Night Football airing on ESPN2 and ESPN+. The show was a hit last year and will continue in 2023.
If you subscribed to any of the streaming services that have ESPN above, you also have access to ESPN2 to watch Monday Night Football with Peyton and Eli. However, you can also watch the Manning Brothers Telecast through ESPN+. An ESPN+ subscription costs only $9.99 per month ($69.99 for the year). There is no contract so you can cancel any time you like. In addition to ESPN, Disney also owns Hulu and the Disney+ streaming service. You can get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for just $13.99 by signing up here!
Once you subscribe to ESPN+, you can watch it through the ESPN app. The ESPN App supports Roku Players and TVs, Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, Android, iPhone, Samsung TVs, Xbox, and PlayStation.
To add ESPN+ to your ESPN app, follow these instructions:
- Subscribe to ESPN+
- Download and Open the ESPN app on your mobile or TV device
- Click the Settings Gear in the upper right corner
- Select “Account Information” then “Log Into ESPN Account.” You should receive an activation code.
- Visit https://espn.com/activate on your phone or laptop and type in the code
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials
- You should then get confirmation that your ESPN+ account is linked and now see and “ESPN+” tab in the ESPN app.
You’ll be able to watch Monday Night Football with Peyton and Eli on your TV every week it’s on. For more information, check out our article on How To Watch ESPN+. For more information on ESPN2, see our article on how to watch ESPN2 without cable.
2023 Monday Night Football TV Schedule
The table below shows upcoming Monday Night Football games and where you can watch
|Week||Date||Time (ET)||Home Team||Away Team||Channel|
|4||Mon, October 2||8:15 PM||New York Giants||Seattle Seahawks||ESPN|
|5||Mon, October 9||8:15 PM||Las Vegas Raiders||Green Bay Packers||ESPN|
|6||Mon, October 16||8:15 PM||Los Angeles Chargers||Dallas Cowboys||ESPN|
|7||Mon, October 23||8:15 PM||Minnesota Vikings||San Francisco 49ers||ESPN|
|8||Mon, October 30||8:15 PM||Detroit Lions||Las Vegas Raiders||ESPN|
|9||Mon, November 6||8:15 PM||New York Jets||Los Angeles Chargers||ESPN|
|10||Mon, November 13||8:15 PM||Buffalo Bills||Denver Broncos||ESPN|
|11||Mon, November 20||8:15 PM||Kansas City Chiefs||Philadelphia Eagles||ESPN|
|12||Sun, November 26||8:15 PM||Minnesota Vikings||Chicago Bears||ESPN|
|13||Mon, December 4||8:15 PM||Jacksonville Jaguars||Cincinnati Bengals||ESPN|
|14||Mon, December 11||8:15 PM||Miami Dolphins||Tennessee Titans||ESPN|
|14||Mon, December 11||8:15 PM||New York Giants||Green Bay Packers||ABC|
|15||Mon, December 18||8:15 PM||New England Patriots||Kansas City Chiefs||ESPN|
|16||Mon, December 25||8:15 PM||San Francisco 49ers||Baltimore Ravens||ABC|
|17||Sat, December 30||8:15 PM||Dallas Cowboys||Detroit Lions||ESPN/ABC|
If this article didn't answer your specific question, head over to our Home Page! It will guide you to affordable internet providers, streaming services to meet your needs, information on antennas, and many more tools and resources to help you save money on TV and Internet access.